Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,222 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
If you want to cruise, than do it the RIGHT WAY. I loved the Royal Caribbean and could not have asked for anything better
If I could give them ten stars I would we had so much fun and we cannot wait to go again soon!! The staff was amazing!!!
We used Royal Caribbean for my senior trip, it was unforgettable. Best week of my life! Great service and entertainment.
I went on my 21 birthday I had so much fun everyone is nice I wood go agen I wood recommended people to see that they think
Solid cruise line, great rooms, amazing food and killer bars. You can't beat it, prices are fair and great destinations.
Definitely a good time and less younger children than on other cruise lines. Food is always great and staff is super fun.
Took 1st cruise last year amazing experience. Was;t too sure what ti expect at first but i would definitely do this again
Favorite cruiseline, great rooms, tons of activities, amazing staff, awesome food. Best experience I ever had on a cruise
Been on a bunch of cruises and Royal Caribbean is consistent in its quality. Rooms are nice and food usually very great!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos