4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
A one time trip in cruise and it was great. They tell me that traveling in a crusero of these is of dreams, if I could I would love to do it
Royal Carribean is my absolute favorite cruise line. It's one of the more luxurious cruise lines and I enjoy the elegance and serenity of it.
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
I have went on about 10 Royal Caribbean cruises from the smallest of their ships to their largest ship and have had the best time every time!
Best vacation ever!!!! We went to the Caribbean and have the best honeymoon. Food was amazing and the employees treat us super ptofessional.
I love to travel with Royal Caribbean. I did a weekend cruise on my 15th birthday. I want to go so bad in 1 week cruise around the Caribbean.
Best cruise line ever! I went to the Oasis of the Seas! Best experience ever! We went to Jamaica Haiti and Cozumel! Its amazing and beautiful
I had one of the best cruises of my life with Royal Caribbean, they are great and I recommend it a 100%, it's comfortable, beautiful and fun!
Love it. Everyone is so friendly, food is amazing, lots to do, and they take you to wonderful places. Perfect for anyone who likes to travel.
Took a 4 day cruise with family to the Bahamas. Loved everything in the cruise except it did not have a lot of activities for my 2 year old.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos