4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Very good solid cruise line. Love Quantum of the Seas, Oasis and Allure. Great itineraries, good food, excellent entertainment with first class service and new innovative ideas.
Love love love! They have such great perks and amenities on their cruises. It's so relaxing and the food/drinks are fantastic! They do tend to run on the pricey side though.
Royal Caribbean is nicer than Carnival. It's pricey but you get what you pay for- outstanding service! Endless activities onboard. Any cruise shorter than 7 nights is a tease.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. I've been on Noreigen, Princess Cruises, Disney. Royal Caribbean cruises are very clean, friendly staff, entertainment on board, etc. I highly recommend then even if its just a weekend getaway.
Went on a 5 night cruise and it was wonderful. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was endless and excellent. The tours when we got to the islands were definitely worth it!
Royal carribean cruises are amazing!! i had so much fun when i went on my cruise to the carribean. Always something to do for all ages. The fancy dinners are nice as well.
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. The rooms are comfortable and the excursions are great. My favorite part is definitely the food. White tablecloth dinner service every night is something that can be hard to leave behind!
Hands down the best cruise line. They have many fun activities, great food, and great locations to visit. we also had excellent customer service. Been a repeat customer over the years and looking forward to another cruise in a couple years.
I sailed to Europe and it was an experience of a lifetime. You get a lot for your money and get to visit several counties. The service on Royal Carribean is exceptional!!1
I really like this company preferred to other companies. The prices are reasonable and the ships are mostly up to date. I also like that they are targeted for all age groups.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos