4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The staff is so friendly, and so welcoming, the boat is nice and spacious, and the food was really good. Always enjoy myself in these cruises
Best cruise line by far. The entertainment is over the top and the food is well worth the money on the cruise! Chop steakhouse is a must try.
Other than the friendly staff I didn't enjoy this cruise. The food was bland and the ship itself wasn't what I thought. Not a lot of activity
I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean to others. They have a good price and staff! You should do, because I am sure you will love it!
Went on a cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago. It was just okay. I like carnival cruises better there is more to do and it's more laid back
We’ve cruised with Royal Caribbean many times. We’ve never been disappointed. Good food. Clean restaurants and state rooms and friendly staff
This is a great cruise to plan here if you want quality! I love the cruises they put on. It is more on the expensive side but it's worth it!
The only cruise line I will ever use. Great staff, great destinations, great prices. Never had a bad experience on a Royal Caribbean Cruise.
I've been on a couple Royal Caribbean cruises. They were really fun. The food and people were awesome. I would definitely choose them again.
I have been 2 royal cruises. Its layed back but very enjoyable. Price is good. Service is good. Room are small but big enough. And very nice.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos