Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,219 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Nothing but great things to say about this cruise line. The ships alone are something in themeselves. Worth every penny.
Best cruise I have ever had the privilege to be apart of was with Royal Caribbean. Had the most absolutely relaxing time.
I cruised with a friend and we had the most spacious suite, it was like a hotel room! The food and service was excellent.
My husbands grandma always takes her cruises through here. We want to go on a cruise in the next few years or so as well
Royal Caribbean cruises are ok, I would recommend another line though. For the money the other lines have more to offer.
If I could give them ten stars I would we had so much fun and we cannot wait to go again soon!! The staff was amazing!!!
Decent cruise line with reasonable prices. Went here a year after my Disney cruise though, and it just couldn't compare.
We used Royal Caribbean for my senior trip, it was unforgettable. Best week of my life! Great service and entertainment.
Been on a bunch of cruises and Royal Caribbean is consistent in its quality. Rooms are nice and food usually very great!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos