4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had so much fun on this cruise! I ate until I was stuffed...and then stuffed myself again. I had nonstop entertainment available at my fingertips 24/7. The staff went above and beyond to cater to me and my needs. Great price too!
This was the first cruise I went on and it did not disappoint! I had a great time on it. They staff was friendly, food was tasty and they had lots of activities on board so there was never a dull moment. I would definitely recommend it!
I had a blast on my cruise. There were so many excursion options. The rooms were nice. I loved the towel animals every day. And I got strawberries for my honeymoon. I loved it.
I have last been on a Royal Carribean cruise many years ago, however the fantastic memories are still with me. Service, food, activities, and accommodations were all fantastic.
My cruise was absolutely amazing. I went for 7days and the activities and food were out of this world. All the staff were more than friendly and welcoming. I would highly suggest that everyone takes a cruise with Royal Caribbean.
The bags are always high quality and there is always the perfect Louis V to match your outfit; The brand that I like, excellent details and accessories, leather products and the nice touch to the bag and very luxurious as well.
Was my 3rd cruise in less than a year. Staff was amazing but food and entertainment hours could have been better. I'm a night owl and I always felt rushed to get to bed by 10.
I have cruised with Royal Caribbean 3 times and each time was better than the next. They're my favorite cruise line and, although sometimes more pricey, they are so so worth it.
I have cruised Royal Caribbean twice now. I am a RC fan for life now. They offer an unlimited drink package that essentially turns your cruise into an all inclusive! I love it!!
I have never been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise, but I will experience my first on in just under a year. I have heard great things about them and I cannot wait for this adventure!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos