Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
They were fabulous and the crew was nice. It was a romantic getaway and a nice break from school.
Love RC. Large ships, lots of activities, great food, and lots of beautiful destination options.!
Royal Caribbean treats you like royalty. Great cruise line with awesome itineraries! My top pick.
Treated like royalty everytime! Excellent food wonderful entertainment. C
5 star at every angle.
5 star at every angle.
Best cruise line. Extremely accommodating with children! Would definitely cruise with them again.
The cruise was amazing. The food was great and the service was amazing too. It is worth the price
Went on my first cruise this past June! Best vacation ever! Majesty of the Seas boat is awesome.
Hands down the best cruise line and vacation experience --- royal Caribbean does not disappoint.
Super awesome service and boy boy do I miss there breakfast I could so have some right now...😋😋😋
One of the best cruise lines I've been on! Lots of activities for everyone and great port choices
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos