4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
i love everything about them!! its always the best week of the year when i stay with them!! best of all i get to enjoy my neighboring islands
My family and i go on this cruise and it was awesome i couldnt be happier with the time i spend and also the money. Hope to do it again soon.
I've been on one cruise before and it was with royal, the rooms are nice, the food was good & everyone working on the ship was very friendly
Everything about this cruise line is top notch. All the staff are attentive. Food is fantastic. Always something to do. Can't wait to go back
Won't sail with any other line. The vacation ypu get for the price is incomparable. Have been on 10 royal cruises. Most recently in January.
One of the best cruises I've ever been on and it was so relaxing I would recommend this cruise line to everyone who wants an amazing vacation
Big ships and great food but can be a tad pricy. Also sometimes too many people where it becomes hard to get into shows. Better for families.
Best cruise line by far. The entertainment is over the top and the food is well worth the money on the cruise! Chop steakhouse is a must try.
I’ve cruised twice and both times was with royalCaribbean . I have no complaints. They were really nice ships that exceeded my expectations.
The spa on royal Caribbean was amazing. I went with about 15 people, we had a blast. We did everything we could. It was just unforgettable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos