4.65 / 5 based on 5,470 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
Best cruise I have ever been on. The ship was amazing and the staff was super nice and helpful. I would recommend using them for future curises
I have never been on a cruise and if i were to this would be my choice. I've research and the ships look amazing and you visit great places.
Amazing experience. Nothing to complain about at all. The staff was incredibly friendly and that really helped transport us into our vacation
Just when on my first cruise and it was fantastic. The staff were nice, rooms always clean, adorable animal towels, good food, great people.
I thoroughly loved my time on a Royal Caribbean Cruise! I can't wait to go back! It was such a fun experience for my entire extended family.
I got a nice cruise ticket to the Bahamas at an awesome price. I haven't been on a cruise yet but I read great reviews looking forward to it
We went on a couple cruises to the bahamas with royal caribbean and always had a blast. Their staff is remarkable and the food is delicious!
I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean to others. They have a good price and staff! You should do, because I am sure you will love it!
i love everything about them!! its always the best week of the year when i stay with them!! best of all i get to enjoy my neighboring islands
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos