4.66 / 5 based on 6,873 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is nice, however, the choice of entertaining while cruising was lacking and the ship we were on could have been a lot nicer. It was obviously old and a bit run down. The best part was the food and servers.
I just traveled with them on allure of the seas. Incredible ship and the one thing that stood out to me was the entertainment. Every single night we attended a show and they were ALL fabulous. Food and service also superb
I love Royal Caribbean. They have fantastic food, shows, ports, and ships. The service is always amazing. This is my favorite cruise line. I go every couple of years. I would totally recommend this cruise line hands down.
Enjoyed my experience with royal Caribbean, went on a week long cruise to Haiti, Cayman Islands and Jamaica! It was definitely a trip to remember. Being on the cruise was so much fun there was always something fun to do
The cruise was a great experience. This was my husband and I first time on the Cruise. We were amazed as to how we were not able to feel the ship moving. We loved going to each destination. Would definitely do it again
We've sailed Royal Caribbean twice as well as other lines, and the are by far our favorite! The service is spectacular and the food has always been amazing. They have great itineraries and are by far the best value.
I took this cruise line in 2011 with my family! We went to the Bahamas! The ship was amazing and even though I got stuck sharing a room with my two brother and my sister it was still the perfect size room with bunk beds!
Amazing. It's pretty pricey but it's so worth it! The food is wonderful, the activities are fun, and there's always so much to do. The staff is wonderful and I had the time of my life when I took my first cruise last year
We had an amazing time and couldn’t ask for anything more! Every staff member we spoke to gave us amazing customer service and we didn’t have any issues. We definitely want to cruise with them again in the near future!
Best cruise line I have ever used!!! There is no going to others!! Seasoned cruiser here and this one doesn't even come close! I cruise about once a year or so. Definitely would recommend this affordable vacation to anyone
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos