4.66 / 5 based on 6,850 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
So much to say about this wonderful cruise line. everything is perfect and magical. favorite cruise line for sure! may be a little more expensive than other cruise lines but in the end it’s definitely one of the bests.
The royal Caribbean is to die for!!! It was an adventure of a lifetime. I like to go once a year! Everything about it is wonderful! The food is AMAZING!!!! I loved every minute! I would recommend this line to everyone!
The best cruise line hands down. From food to entertainment nothing comes close to Royal Carribean. The ships ive been on are clean with helpful polite staff that goes above and beyond to make your vacation perfect.
Enjoyed my experience with royal Caribbean, went on a week long cruise to Haiti, Cayman Islands and Jamaica! It was definitely a trip to remember. Being on the cruise was so much fun there was always something fun to do
Royal Caribbean is nice, however, the choice of entertaining while cruising was lacking and the ship we were on could have been a lot nicer. It was obviously old and a bit run down. The best part was the food and servers.
We had an amazing time and couldn’t ask for anything more! Every staff member we spoke to gave us amazing customer service and we didn’t have any issues. We definitely want to cruise with them again in the near future!
I've only been on one cruise, which is with Royal Caribbean because I did WEEKS of research first. I must say that this cruise was worth its weight in gold for the adults and all of the kids!!!! Best vacation ever!!!
The cruise was a great experience. This was my husband and I first time on the Cruise. We were amazed as to how we were not able to feel the ship moving. We loved going to each destination. Would definitely do it again
We've sailed Royal Caribbean twice as well as other lines, and the are by far our favorite! The service is spectacular and the food has always been amazing. They have great itineraries and are by far the best value.
I love Royal Caribbean. They have fantastic food, shows, ports, and ships. The service is always amazing. This is my favorite cruise line. I go every couple of years. I would totally recommend this cruise line hands down.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos