Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Overall great cruise the entertainment was amazing I wis they had an aerial silks act though
Love Caribbean cruise love going on cruises really great to book it love it.!!!!!!!! So good
Good service, nice staff! Nice accommodations, just wish they had more varieties of eateries
The selection of excursions were vast and we loved the on-board entertainment and activities.
This has by far been my most favorite cruise line I have ever been on! Definitely recommend!
Wish I could use this always! It didn't disappoint me! It was exactly what I thought it was!
The company charged me extra then was agreed upon during my stay. They also broke my luggage
Beautiful ships great service and a lot of fun. Can't wait to go on my next cruise next june
Great every time I go never had a bad time and food is amazing fun things to do for every age
Nice cruise line had fun and really enjoyed myself and can’t wait until i go on my next on .
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos