4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on Royal Caribbean twice and love the cruise line! It's family oriented. Loads of shows on board. Good food. Great customer service.
No complaints. Good food. Great staff. Rooms clean. Good activities & entertainment. Wish it were cheaper to travel, but can't have everything!
I enjoyed my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. First trip where everything was taken care of for us. Good meals and entertainment options.
Great! Had so much fun on the cruise. Amazing food, services. So many fun things to do on the boat. I loved it and my family loved it as well.
Great cruise line. I've been using the since my 15th bday and I'm 37 yrs old. The food is outstanding and the service is absolutely incredible.
Great cruise line. Good value for the ones. Rooms were nice and spacious. Staff was great and food was awesome. Great destinations to travel to
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
If I had a choice I would never ever leave the shows food rooms activities great for all ages everything to do Im in love with this cruise ship
Best cruise I have ever been on. The ship was amazing and the staff was super nice and helpful. I would recommend using them for future curises
I just got off the Harmony of the Seas last week. The cruise ship is currently the largest ship. They many issues versus quantity over quality.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos