Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,219 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing only used it once but had a great time! 7 days to the western Caribbean one of the best vacations i have ever taken
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line with awesome staff and travel to a variety of different locations. I def recommend.
Great great great! I love this cruise line from the amenities to the staff to the location! Only cruise line I'll sail on!
I'm giving theses guys a 3 star rating not because the staff was great. Food was ok things to do on the boat were terrible
They are really organize but sometimes he's hard when you don't like your room and you cannot decide which room do you want
I love Royal Caribbean. So many fun activities and ways to keep occupied with on the trip. I always have a wonderful time.
Last summer was my first time ever! It was super fun and lots of activities to do. It was a 10 day cruise to the Caribbean
Fuimos a las Bahamas y el viaje en el crucero me encantó. Fue la primera vez que me monté en un crucero y lo disfruté mucho
Great trip! Big ship, a lot of fun things to do. Only thing I wish this ship had was all-inclusive drinks and restaurants.
Best cruise line out there. Have been on others and they do not compare! Great food, activities, and poets. Friendly staff
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos