Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My boyfriend took me on a cruise with royal Caribbean and it was amazing!! It’s so fun I️ think everyone should experience a cruise at some point in their life. The customer service was amazing. I️ have no complaints
I took a trip to Punta Cana a summer go in and was the most wonderful time of my life and I had so much fun and the service is great and everything was planned out so nice I definitely love and I wish I could go back
Royal Caribbean was the best cruise line! My extended family went three years in a row and each year our crowd grew larger! They staff, the food the excursions - everything was top notch! Can’t wait until the next one
I have only been on one cruise. It was a blast! The food was amazing and plentiful! Drinks were delicious and reasonable. There were plenty of activities planned on board too! I can’t wait to cruise with Royal again.
The best trip of my life!! Totally worth the money! I had the best food i have ever eaten in my life!!! We went to wonderful destinations had great entertainment and great service all around!!! Best way to travel!!!
AMAZING! The best cruise line ever. The staff are the most helpful and nice people. Their ships are extremely clean and neat. The food is amazing also! Will definitely be going back for my 7th cruise with them soon.
Loved everything about Royal Carribeans cruise line. The staff, the service, the food, activities.... everything was top notch. I will most definitely be cruising with them again. Can’t wait to try a different ship.
The cruise was great. There we some issues with on board purchases but I just wo t purchase e TFA things next time. Otherwise I had so much fun and am already planning my next cruise because it was so easy relaxing and ffun
I've been on multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean and this will be the line I always use! Amazing staff and I always have the best time and the best food. The ships are beautiful and there are so many activities.
I recently cruised on Royal's newest ship - the Harmony of the Seas. It was an absolutely incredible ship, tons to do, amazing food, and the most friendly staff I have ever cruised with. Can not wait for next time!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos