BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I am a foodie so the fact that they have amazing foodie places (for extra but for an awesome price) makes me happiest! The ships are always clean, recently renovated or new; and the itineraries are always fun!
Tiffany G.
Bay, AR
My family and I have sailed on Royal several times. The service, cleanliness, and food on Royal are by far better than average. The staff are always friendly and there to help and serve you 24 hours a day. Lot of fun activities for both adults and kids!
Lesley M.
Junior suites on the adventure of the seas are amazing. I think we're spoiled now. Southern Caribbean itinerary was fantastic this summer but as those ports have sustained heavy hurricane damage I'm not sure anyone will be able to go there anytime soon.
Jasmine B.
Piscataway , NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been on Royal Caribbean once. The ship I was on was huge and beautiful. I went to Cozumel, Haiti, Jamaica and Cayman Islands. The excursions were extremely fun and the room my family stayed in was beautiful. Not only that, the food was amazing.
rain l.
AMAZING the food was great the staff members were great . i often use it due to the fact that it is the best cruise line out there. the costumer service was great they were all kind and willing to help . i would definitely recommend this cruise line !
Ashley R.
Winston salem, NC
Is been a while, but when I went I have so much fun, it was a great experience and a nice trip. I was with my family and we ate a lot and we sleep a lot! The only think I didn’t like it was that on the first night you feel kind of dizzy because of the ocean!!!!
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
I highly recommend royal Caribbean! Their customer service is phenomenal! I wish I could rate them more than 5 stars because they were that good!! All the food tastes great and the locations were very picturesque! I can’t wait to go on another cruise!
Aimée S.
Louisville , KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing experience!!! I loved the cruise and we were comfortable in the rooms! The food was outstanding and we loved all the dance lessons we could take! We only went on one cruise so far but we are looking at going again and I always look at Royal!
Olivia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great ships, lots of entertainment, great staff, pretty good sized rooms for a cruise ship. A little pricey depending on where you go but I love going on their ships! I have not had a bad experience! Definitely will go back and definitely recommend!
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is better than some other cruise lines I have been- I find it a little more upscale in terms of clientele, service, and food and drink. I'm not a huge cruise fan, but I would spend a little more money to cruise this one over Carnival.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.