4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Phemenonal cruise line plenty of activities to do on the ship also the team really cares about the guests experience they're actively involved
We loved it! It was the best time of my life. The staff were very kind and helpful. My favorite part was being on the deck watching the water.
I love royal Carribean. There is no other cruise line I would recommend. They treat u like king and queens. They go above and beyond their job.
This was fun as a child but not as fun as an adult. The food was okay but there was a lot of great activities. I would recommend for a family.
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
Best vacation of my life my boyfriend and I were treated like royalty from when we arrived until when we left. Definitely would love to go back
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line I have traveled on so far. The ships are well kept, the service is outstanding and their food is great.
Fantastic food, always a lot of activities planned so there's something for everyone. The shows were interesting and they go to fun locations.
Great cruise line. I've been using the since my 15th bday and I'm 37 yrs old. The food is outstanding and the service is absolutely incredible.
Great cruise line. Good value for the ones. Rooms were nice and spacious. Staff was great and food was awesome. Great destinations to travel to
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos