4.65 / 5 based on 5,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Best vacation I've ever taken. I've never had so much fun and so many activities to do all in one!! I've been on about 7 and it never gets old!
I gave the screwfly and a five star rating I love everything about the ship from the crew to the food and the experience. Great family getaway.
I really wasn't impressed. I would prefer carnival if you're looking for a family friendly cruise experience. I wrote about on travelingmom.com
If I had a choice I would never ever leave the shows food rooms activities great for all ages everything to do Im in love with this cruise ship
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
Good people, good atmosphere and very smooth sailing. I enjoyed this line because I didn't have not one problem or one bad day a boarding them.
Smaller rooms than Carnival, less kid friendly, food is average, good ports, often there are good deals with RC that are cheaper than carnival
I simply enjoyed my vacation. I traveled with a big group but I mostly sat at the bar and met new people the majority of the time! So much fun.
We loved it! It was the best time of my life. The staff were very kind and helpful. My favorite part was being on the deck watching the water.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos