4.66 / 5 based on 6,422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I cannot rate yet, as we have not been. Our scheduled time is this upcoming summer and I am very excited. From the pictures and what I've heard there's only a few things I think I might not like. I'll see soon!
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines ever however some of the food at the buffets can get a little boring and repetitive at times but that's the worst part of it everything else is amazing
I love them they are soo good and fun loving and caring person they have lots of different exciting activities to do you'll fall in love with them nice great venture seen it all in TV also everyone love this place so amazing .
I have yet to take a real cruise like this, so one day I will. The only cruises I've been on we're when I were active in the military and stationed on a big a$$ air craft carrier lol the good times.
On our first cruise my husband and I had a great time. We boarded their smallest cruise ship and liked it. It was quite dated but not bad at all. I can only imagine what their bigger ships are like.
Royal Caribbean is the BEST cruise line out there. Such a fun atmosphere, activities for all ages. I've never had a poor experience. The staff is so pleasant and accommodating. Enjoy your trip!
I had an amazing time on my cruise. Royal Caribbean is the only way to go. They are very great at keeping you relaxed and have everything undercontrol. They have amazing food and entertainment.
I had a great time on the carribean cruise! the rooms, food, and service was great and everything was beautifull. The beaches where we docked were also amazing and there is so much stuff to do!
Really worth going! They have a lot of activities for all ages, and all you can eat buffet! The costumer service is amazing and caring! I've gone three times and loved it! Recommend!
Amo el royal caribbean es hermoooso tiene absolutamente de todo, nunca te puedes aburrir y no importa si eliges el camarote más económico por que nunca estarás allí, hay demasiadas cosas que hacer
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos