4.66 / 5 based on 6,849 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a really good time on my Royal Caribbean cruise. We booked when they were having a buy one get one half off, which is a pretty good deal. I would definitely go again.
Royal Caribbean cruises are nice. They are reasonably priced and you can find good deals! There is lots to do on the ship so you won't get bored. There was good food and fun for everyone! It's a good idea for a trip for a large group!
Traveled with other cruises in the past but will most likely chose them for every trip in the future, loved stopping at their island before heading to the Bahamas. We arrived to the port the night before and they let us off early.
LOVE IT! To me, the best line out there. The costumer service is great, the cruises are amazing! Is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. They need to come up with more promotions but I love this line. Totally recommend it.
I love Royal Caribbean! only giving it 4 stars because in the past I didn't like having a set meal time. but now they've made it more free style with all the restaurants
I am almost diamond on royal so I kno a lot about it...they need to mix there drinks better with blendor like carnival does..carnivals vip program is way better I love the guy burger place on carnival so royal needs to improve in some areas quick!
The first cruise my grandma took was Royal Caribbean! Then after that cruise the only cruise line she took again was Royal Caribbean! That ought to tell you something!
I love love love Royal Caribbean! All the rooms are always so clean and nice and they make cute little animals with the towels! The staff is always friendly and the food is sooo great! I love being able to grab food whenever! So fun
If you are looking for a good quality family cruise I recommend this line. It was more wholesome than other cruises I have been on so it was perfect for our family vacation with younger kids. Tons of activities and things to do.
We traveled on Royal Caribbean on a 7 day western Caribbean trip out of New Orleans over my birthday! It was delightful. Our meals were wonderful. Our staff from dining to housekeeping was a blast! Very satisfied with our trip!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos