Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Oh my gosh I love the Royal Caribbean I love all the different Caribbean routes they take in the islands a stop at and the islands they own everything is always smooth easy check in check out and the food is wonderful
I had a pretty pleasant experience when I went on a Cruise with Royal Caribbean!
We love Royal Caribbean, very clean, the crew is exceptionally happy and very friendly and helpful. Food is great and entertainment is wonderful. Smooth sailing and safety first. We had an inside cabin which was fine and they are always making your stateroom and keeping it fresh and clean. We ate mostly in the main dinning room which is an elegant experience for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Windjammer Café is delicious too, with such a wide range of foods to eat. Always fresh fruit and breads.
Great cruise. Loved every min good food on the ship and very friendly staff.
I loved this cruise line! They had so many amenities on board and the staff was always so friendly and helpful. The whole ship was amAzing and I definitely had the time of my life on that vacation! Would totally go again!
Royal Caribbean was my first cruise ever. The boats are so classy. It is definitely a cruise line for adults. The staterooms are pretty small. I've gone on different cruise lines and these boats and rooms are a lot smaller compared to others.
I been on one Christmas cruise and had a pretty memorable time! The excursions were fun and I really enjoyed the pool. I also like there are extra things you can do on the boat with a fee. There is also a casino on board. I would like to go on again one day.
Me gsuto fui con mi esposo a San andres, me gusto el ambiente, su comida no era wao pero estaba buena, me gusto mucho la atencion, y todo muy limpio.
This cruise line has its stuff together. I've been on one ship and the entertainment was great. The food was fantastic. The stops were well organized. There was tons to do. I loved it and would love to book another cruise.
My first cruise was royal Caribbean and since almost all my cruises have been with them. They do a great job of creating a great vacation
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos