4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Had a great time on the Royal Caribbean cruise line. The staff were friendly. I enjoyed all of the activities that were available on the cruise.
The best cruise I have been on. I used them for a West Caribbean trip. The service and food on their Harmony of the seas ship was just excellent.
Absolutely loved everything about this cruise line. So welcoming, entertaining, the food was exquisite. I will not choose any other cruise line.
I had an amazing time! Except the crusade ship i went on the food was great but the pool was soooo small! I would not recommend for little kids!
The shows, food and service were all top notch. Every stop was such a great experience, much more than just hanging out on the beach or the ship.
Great time, good food, drinks and accommodations on these ships. Their cruises are a good value. Drink packages seem a little pricey.
I went on a cruise to Alaska and was amazing, everything is amazing, food, the crew, the activities. My next cruise will be with Royal Caribbean.
I would like to participate in this campaign, the attention and the cruise are one of the best and spent some vacations there, thanks influenster
The cruises themselves are awesome! Great ships, entertainment and rooms. However customer is unbelievably bad if you call up and have an issue.
If you are wanting to plan a fun and relaxing vacation. This cruise line is perfect. Has all of the things you ever need on a vacation and more.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos