4.66 / 5 based on 6,422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I can't say enough about Royal Caribbean except that I love their cruises. Their professionalism and dedication to excellence is something not desired cause they provide it. I highly recommend this cruise
We have only been on one cruise so I don't have anything to compare to, but we had a great time. The excursions were great. The food was great. We hope to go again soon. I would use Royal Caribbean again.
I went in my first cruise and it was fantastic on Royal Caribbean. the ship was really nice, the food was great, rooms are well kept and the people are great. The separate adult pool was a great touch.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line! There was great costumer service and a great experience! I loved the dinner, and experience! I use it about once every 5 years. I totally recommend this cruise line!
I live in Florida near the coast and cruise frequently. Royal Caribbean is one of my go-to lines! I am a member of their Crown and Anchor society and receive some nice perks each time I cruise with them.
Went on my first cruise this year the staff and dinner service was great. Tons of food to try.dinner staff was amazing in making sure our food was prepared the way we like. The entertainment was good.
Hands down best service on a cruise ship the oasis is the besy ive been on and i cant wait to try the breakaway or its sister ship once in miami and not new york
Just recently went on a royal carribean cruise. The boat was older and could use some renovations. The food was ok, I've had better on other cruises. Entertainment was great. The staff was also great.
So far the best cruise line I've been on! I've gone on a Norwegian cruise and then been on 4 royal and I won't go on any other ones! best food options, plenty of activites. friendly staff and very clean!
My husband & I only cruise Royal Caribbean cruise lines. They have a great rewards program & I feel the best services when it comes to dining, housekeeping & hospitality. I will always cruise with Royal!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos