4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Been on over 30 weeks of cruises and this is by far the best cruiseline when it comes to food, entertainment, excursions, cabins, and destinations.
I enjoyed my Royal Caribbean cruise immensely. It was the only time in my life I truly relaxed, which is funny because I was sick the entire time.
Great cruise line in my experience, nice service, great destinations and enjoyable entertaiment and food, I would defenetly travel again with them
Top notch cruise ships I was lucky enough to go on five cruises and four of those were with Royal Caribbean! I will never cruise another line ever!
We took a 7 day Alaskan Cruise. Our room was nice with a virtual balcony that was really cool. The ship was beautiful and the crew was outstanding!
We loved our experience with this cruise line, it's the only line we will ever vacation with! Everyone is so helpful & friendly. Highly suggest it.
The absolute best cruise line on planet earth. Their attention to detail is what keeps customers returning year after year. I value their business.
If I could live on a Royal Caribbean ship, I would. Everyone was so friendly and the food was to die for. The ship was super nice and always clean.
The destinations they offer are far superior to other cruise lines. Although the ships are not as big as some they have better quality furnishings.
Fun but my boat needed an upgrade. There was a ton of old people and some staff tended to be rude. Overall fun but wish there was more excursions!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos