Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It's more for adults it doesn't have alot of activities for kids and tends to get boring m the boat.
I had a wonderful time. The staff was beyond helpful overall I had a very relaxing and pleasant time.
One of the best cruise lines ever! Super clean boats, nothing is ever dirty and the food is fabulous!
Everyone on royal Caribbean is very friendly. I love how large the ships are. Always something to do.
Love it. The cruise is very nice and clean. I had so much fun and I recommended everyone going there
Never had a bad Cruise yet! The FOOD is amazing onboard!! Available 24-7 and always All You Can Eat!
Very nice with many amenities nice rooms and everything is great great food and great kids activities
Love it you can find great deals and the areas are amazing. the views, all you can eat food, love it.
Best cruise experience ever they cater to whatever needs you ask for and go beyond your expectations
I'm so excited for Christmas and Christmas present for me and my mom and my babies so excited to see
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos