Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely wonderful staff, we had the best time. Since we went on Royal Caribbean we haven't used another cruise line.
I have went one two royal cruise! They are great! I recommend the drink pass. They are very friendly and accommodating
i love this cruise line. they have something for all ages. i would definitely travel with them again in the near future
Great cruise line, crew and destinations. They have a great loyalty program. I like their dine anytime options as well.
I just went on a cruise on the empress of the seas in January and it was a great experience. Great staff and amenities
Best cruise line to travel with!!!! Always so much fun and everything is included. It is such a deal and fabulous time
I had a great time on this cruise. There were tons of activities and everything came at a great rate. It was very fun!
This cruise is a great idea for couples or people with out children! Very nice and friendly staff! It was a great time
Fantastic nothing better then spending a week soaking up the sun in the middle ofthe ocean. cant wait for the next one
One of my favorite cruise. In fact it is the best cruise ive ever been on . It was very fun going with my whole family
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos