Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,208 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I booked with a1stoptravel shop and Helene was amazing ... she got us amazing prices and they were unbeatable
I love this cruise line . You haven't been on Cruise you miss alot .Please try this out . Family cruise line.
Loved the cruise!!! The food was not that good. I did like all of the excursions that the cruise ship hosted.
Excellent services, I loved this cruise, I want to go the next year again. It's fantastic and beautiful boat.
Most fun week I've ever had. We got to see so many different things. There's tons of options for everybody!!
Great experience! Had fun. Rooms were cleaned every time we went in unless we had the sign up. Will go again
Just beautiful and huge. Had a lovely room with a balcony. There was so much to do and see on the ship alone!
La mejor inversion que se puede hacer tanto para parejas, amigos y sobre todo pasar tiempo en familia... ...
Great we'll thought out ships. Great service and cabins. The food is very good too. I would use them. Again.
I had soooo much fun on this cruise! it was very relaxing and had a bunch of sight seein, which I love to do
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos