BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Hannah N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is a little pricier than the other cruise lines, but you get what you pay for. The food is abundant and always superb! The rooms are small, but always clean and welcoming. The staff is always helpful. Plenty to do even on the older ships. Would recommend.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We are big cruisers in my family. On Royal Caribbean I've ridden The Liberty of the Seas and Independence of the Seas. I think Royal Caribbean has one of the nicest ships, great for adults and young children. Not a huge fan of the food, or the teen programs.
Britt L.
Clayton, NC
I love RCI! On the ships there’s always something to do! Even on a week I don’t think I could do everything they have to offer. I love that they have formal nights for dinner, it’s always fun to dress up every now and then. Definitely one of my favorite vacations
Carrie S.
Tampa
We sailed on Oasis of the Seas. Beautiful ship and lots of activities for kids and adults. Food was meh. We didn't eat at any of the fancier pay upcharge restaurants. Maybe food is better at those. My 7 year old loved the kids club we couldn't get him to leave.
Sara J.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and his family had the most amazing cruise a few weeks ago and the service was too not notch. We have been on two RC cruises. He has gone on 13 carnival cruises and has switched to RC and pulled some of our friends onto them as well. Big game changer!
Siobhan J.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about Royal Caribbean. I only went on one cruise with friends several years ago but I've been recommending them since. Food was always delicious in every restaurant, activities were fun, everything was clean, staff was outstanding.
M.C.S S.
Coral Gables, FL
My boyfriend and I traveled to Asia this summer and since it was our first time there we decided a cruise would be a good introduction. The Royal Caribbean ship we went on had everything that we needed to feel at home while still experiencing new things abroad.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I had a great experience on my cruise with royal. I would give it a 5 out of 5 but the only thing that i wasn't the biggest fan of is that they dont have too many places to go from NJ. I wish they had more options. Other then that my family and I had a blast!
Ruthie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an amazing time in this cruise with my friends the customer service is very good the food was so delicious and you can eat almost everything everywhere, nice shows they treat you as a queen I just want to go again on another cruise totality recommended.
Jen M.
Delray Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve cruised with royal Caribbean twice - once from Norfolk to Bermuda and another time from Fort Lauderdale to the western Caribbean. Both times I had a great experience, so I can’t say anything bad, but I honestly just prefer Carnival over royal Caribbean.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.