Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,196 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The royal Caribbean is to die for!!! It was an adventure of a lifetime. I like to go once a year! Everything about it is wonderful! The food is AMAZING!!!! I loved every minute! I would recommend this line to everyone!
I'm young and this was a cruise full of old people! Not much to offer for us young ones! Yeah bingo or shuffle board I mean it wasn't the best I've been on and maybe it was the type of year I went but it wasn't for me.
This was my first cruise line to vacation with and the experience was FABULOUS! I recommend it to anyone I know who is thinking of going on a cruise. My husband and I plan to use them again for our 10-year anniversary!
So much to say about this wonderful cruise line. everything is perfect and magical. favorite cruise line for sure! may be a little more expensive than other cruise lines but in the end it’s definitely one of the bests.
The cruise was a great experience. This was my husband and I first time on the Cruise. We were amazed as to how we were not able to feel the ship moving. We loved going to each destination. Would definitely do it again
I always have an amazing time on Royal Carribean cruises. I have been on the Liberty of the seas more times than I can count. My favorite part is being at the pool drinking piña colodas and having soft serve ice cream.
My boyfriend took me on a cruise with royal Caribbean and it was amazing!! It’s so fun I️ think everyone should experience a cruise at some point in their life. The customer service was amazing. I️ have no complaints
I have only been on one cruise. It was a blast! The food was amazing and plentiful! Drinks were delicious and reasonable. There were plenty of activities planned on board too! I can’t wait to cruise with Royal again.
Royal Caribbean was the best cruise line! My extended family went three years in a row and each year our crowd grew larger! They staff, the food the excursions - everything was top notch! Can’t wait until the next one
I took a trip to Punta Cana a summer go in and was the most wonderful time of my life and I had so much fun and the service is great and everything was planned out so nice I definitely love and I wish I could go back
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos