4.66 / 5 based on 6,628 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
LOVE IT! To me, the best line out there. The costumer service is great, the cruises are amazing! Is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. They need to come up with more promotions but I love this line. Totally recommend it.
The Royal Caribbean is fun and a little bit better than Disney cruise lines and you get to do more stuff. I get on a cruise at least two times a year and my favorite part about this cruise line the waterpark and I would recommend.
One of our favorite experiences. The quality of the food, rooms and entertainment was top of the line. We would go more often if our budget would allow. Our kids had a blast too. Every excursion was a memory we will never forget.
I loved Royal Caribbean and have cruised 2 times in the last 10 years. Compared to Carnival they are a lot more high end in terms of their food and entertainment (better entertainers). I would definitely cruise again in the future.
I have cruised on Royal Caribbean one time. The ship was absolutely beautiful. However, I am use to Carnival cruises and Royal Caribbean did not offer as much fun, free activities. It was a lot older crowd and a lot more families.
Royal Caribbean will a great cruise line it you're vacationing without any children! You won't get the rowdiness of a bunch of children on board. The staff is amazing and always addresses you by your name to make sure you feel at home!
Royal Caribbean cruises are nice. They are reasonably priced and you can find good deals! There is lots to do on the ship so you won't get bored. There was good food and fun for everyone! It's a good idea for a trip for a large group!
Royal Caribbean takes you aboard some of the most scenic coasts of Europe and is a nice way to relax and unwind for a week. The themed dinners are pretty awesome as well!
I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean since I can remember. And I can't pinpoint just one complain, the food is always great, the service, the entertainment, just a perfect family getaway! I really do recommend Royal Caribbean!
This was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos