Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The best for adult cruising. My favorite when traveling without the kids. Great food and the staff is wonderful.
Royal carribean was one of my first cruise lines I ever used and still one of my favorite. Their boats are great.
Best cruise line ever! I have tried a few others however this was the most accommodating affordable cruise line.
Best cruise I have ever had with my significant other and our children they love the whole sea feel aspect of it
It is a highly recommended cruise line very raise money and get to meet more beaches and places with this cruise
By far the best cruise line there is. I've been on 9 so far and plan to take at least 2 more with them this year.
Great, great... we went to Bahamas. The services, amenities, food, activities, etc A plus. We enjoined every day.
Very nice cruises, always something to do, it shows an amazing and the food is amazing, not that expensive at all
We went on Liberty of the seasa. They had great food, service, and shows. We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean.
Always a good time. Their Caribbean cruises have the perfect mix of fun and relaxing. definitely would recommend
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos