4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Affordable, classy, clean! Lots of choices from our local Port Canaveral. Great destinations, great activities and excursions. I am ready to go now.
I've been to 2 RCL cruises. I would highly recommend the newer larger ships. Looks to do and great fun. Food was very good and service was excellent.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
This cruise line is one of the best I've ever sailed with. I feel like it has a more younger vibe and each ship I have been on has new things to do.
Love being able to leave from Baltimore. However the ship needs a makeover. Needs to be revamped and be in line with the other fleets offered by RCI
This is the best cruiseline I've ever been on! The boats are huge and there is so much to do at night! The food I amazing and the staff is wonderful
By far the best of the affordable cruise ships. Went on a 7 day cruise to the Carribbean this summer. The ship was immaculate and we never got bored.
It's a cruise, that makes it great already but the treatment and consistency with everything, specially food! It's something to consider every time!
Awesome cruise for kids and adults. We had amazing excursions of snorkeling, bar hopping, and playing. We lived our amenities and were never hungry!
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line for quick Caribbean getaways. Great service from booking to disenbarkment. I can't wait to book my next one.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos