Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,219 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is very family orientated is has lovely crew ships and awesome food!are usually always travel on Royal Caribbean
I've been on over 28 cruises and Royal Caribbean will forever be my favorite. I highly recommend ALL of their cruises and ships!
Great family trip. The dining options can be limiting throughout the trip but quality food nonetheless. Really enjoyed our trip!
Have saild RCL twice in past. Such a classy, upscale and fun cruise line. cant wait to set sail on Anthem of the Seas ship soon!
I love Royal Caribbean, I have sailed with them 16 times and leaving on a Caribbean cruise in a few weeks. They are my favorite.
I love Royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are always gorgeous, the staff are great and each night at sea is always an adventure!
Their cruises are amazing and definitely dont make you feel like you're on a boat for a week with all the things to do on board
Great cruise line. I think it is definitely a step above Carnival. The ship was very clean and the service was exceptional.
Had so much fun with my family on the royal Caribbean, my favorite part had to be the staff on the ships. Made my time pleasant
Royal is this best cruise, amazing ships and activities to do for everyone, the rooms are amazing and the staff is so friendly
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos