4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had alot of fun we ended up going to Dominican islands and had a blast. Did alot of excrsions always sign up don't just get off boat without a plan.
I enjoyed my girls trip on this cruise line! We had a ball the food was great and the staff was friendly and always wanting to help any way they could!
Great experience great customer service affordable cruises and great experience to bring the kids they have daycares and great activities for families
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Loved it! Great room! Great food! Amazing staff! If we ever cruise again it would be with this line for sure!
I have been on many different cruise lines but royal Caribbean is my all time favorite. I have not once had a bad experience on one of their cruises
I've been to 2 RCL cruises. I would highly recommend the newer larger ships. Looks to do and great fun. Food was very good and service was excellent.
Love love love this cruise line. I have been on three cruises with this fleet and every single one of them were amazing! Great crew and so much fun!
This cruise line is one of the best I've ever sailed with. I feel like it has a more younger vibe and each ship I have been on has new things to do.
Went on a cruise from New Jersey to Bermuda. Had a great time! I had never been on a cruise before so it definitely gave me a great first impression!
It's a cruise, that makes it great already but the treatment and consistency with everything, specially food! It's something to consider every time!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos