Top Questions See all 1,491 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We went here for our honeymoon for 7 days! It was such an incredible experience and so worth the money. The food was great, the staff were amazing and the entertainment was also wonderful. We watched movies out on the deck at night. Perfect cruise line
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean cruise line! I have been on multiple cruises with them, and all have been above standard. I love the alcohol package that they released a while ago - it makes things so easy instead of having to manage money onboard
I would love to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise and take in all the extra activities. I just hope they have all kinds of teenager activities for my boys so I need to look into that
I have been on many cruises but I have never cruised with RCI. I plan to book my next cruise with them. I do have 4 children and the size of the boats compared to Carnivals, somewhat makes me nervous but the beauty of the vessel is breath taking.
I took the royal Caribbean cruise twice and I loved it both times. The first was a 7 day cruise and the second time was 3 day weekend cruise. The staff is friendly. The boat is clean. And they have something for everyone. Overall I enjoyed myself
My wife and I received a 4 night cruise through royal as a anniversary gift and it was our first cruise. we enjoyed most of the cruise however we have many lifestyle beliefs that are not conducive with the type of ship we traveled on. however the etaff were all very pleasant and we have decided to cruise again at a later date through royal.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! If you time it right and visit the right websites, you can get relatively cheap cruises through them. They have so many activities, good food items, and polite employees. They just make it a really fun atmosphere. Especially with live shows every night!
We are about to go on our 4th Royal Caribbean cruise and could not be more excited. Royal Caribbean is clean, comfortable, and accommodating. We have stayed in both an inside cabin and a balcony suite overlooking Central Park. We are so excited!
I'll be going on my third Royal Caribbean cruise next month, and they are by far my favorite cruise line! So many activities for families of all ages, relaxation for the adults, and beautiful ports all at a price that doesn't break the bank.
I have been on a handful of cruises, anywhere from 3 day to 1 week. Royal Carribean has by far been my favorite company to cruise with!!! Everyone is always so accommodating and friendly. I am excited to continue my cruising adventures with Royal!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos