4.65 / 5 based on 5,470 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Really great affordable cruise option. Love how you don't feel left out if you can't afford the high class sweets. Really enjoy all the drink packages.
I like Royal Caribbean for cruises. They are pretty fairly priced. They keep everything pretty clean during the cruise. The food options are good too.
Royal Caribbean is our favorite cruise line that we have tried so far. They have thought of everything and have great programming for the whole family
I had alot of fun we ended up going to Dominican islands and had a blast. Did alot of excrsions always sign up don't just get off boat without a plan.
Had a pretty good time. I'm not great on the sea but I had a ton of fun. Lots of activities and areas for sun bathing and some pretty decent stops too.
Went on my first cruise last October, was the most amazing time. The crew go out of their way to make sure your having the best time. Food was amazing!
this airline is very good, fun, it arrives on time and it leaves on time the people give you a lot of help in what you need and the food is very good.
Service on the ship was great. There is a wide range of options for entertainment available. This ship is suitable for all ages. Definitely recommend!
Royal es una de las navieras más cool para viajar, tienen barcos geniales y la diversión es garantizada. Las mejores vacaciones en crucero es con royal
Love the Royal Caribbean Cruise line. A lot to see and explore. They were my first cruise and I would love to do it again especially on there new ship
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos