4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I just recently sailed on Empress of the seas. The staff was great the ship was just really small and outdated so there wasn't a lot to do on the ship.
Royal has been my favorite cruise line so far! Fantastic ships, amazing services, delicious foods, so much to do and the itineraries are always great!!
I've been on 5 cruises from this line and I have an amazing experience every single time. I truly enjoy the food and places we stop at during the trip.
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and both were awesome. They visit some great destinations and the staff is always super friendly and helpful.
Amazing cruise line. Second time booking a trip through them: affordable and friendly. So much to do on the cruise ship. Custom tee service is amazing
This cruise line offers the best food/service compared to others. Their prices are good, but I recommend booking well in advance to get the best deals
Royal Caribbean cruises are my absolute favorite vacation with my family. I love them because there's so much to do and always a bar or a pool to go to
AMAZING cruise line. Great food, amazing entertainment, lots to see and do. Hands down the best vacation I've ever had. I can't wait to do it again
Royal Caribbean is our favorite cruise line that we have tried so far. They have thought of everything and have great programming for the whole family
Best cruise line and best bang for your buck vacation. All you can eat food plus the option to add on a drink package. The entertainment was top notch!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos