Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Traveled on the Allure of the Seas. It's a beautiful ship with a lot of fun activities to do! Great food and friendly staff too.
Excellent attention and treatment towards the host, very helpful, polite, excellent inatalaciones very beautiful and comfortable
they have great food over all but there are really no fun activities to do . and i got bedbugs while on one of the ships .
LOVE cruising with Royal Caribbean. They have awesome things to do with kids on board as well. Such a fun vacation with a family.
Its the best! I love it! It lasts longer than the other brands and refer it for everyone. Try it! And you'll love it too for sure
It is a good company! Now that they joined to Pullmantur it is even better. The ships are in very good form and the crew is great
I only cruise with royal Caribbean. They are simply the best of the best! Their cruises are massive, clean, and simply the best!
Our cruise was great! Ship was wonderful. The only complaint I really have is that the crew wasn't as friendly as I was used to.
Best bang for your buck, great time for the whole family... having something for everyone... great getaway weekend or for a week
Excellent cruise, food is very rich, rooms very confortable, its services excellent, and its staff very friendly, I recommend it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos