BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Patricia W.
Grover, MO
We were on a Jazz Cruise. The Royal Caribbean line's the Princess of the Sea ship was the perfect accompaniment to the jazz! The ship contributed to the overall experience. It too was jazzy!
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! I had the most wonderful experience with this line! They are amazing and do a wonderful job at making sure their guests have the best time possible!
Veronica C.
Silt, CO
I have had several cruises here. I love royal Caribbean and its the only cruise line I will do, because I don't want to be disappointed. I use them at least once a yeAr.. the food is amazing.
Alison C.
Orlando, FL
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CRUISE LINE! The food is endless and phenomenal, the entertainment is unparalleled, every employee is super-friendly and they have the largest variety of excursion choices.
Oneida T.
Riverdale, GA
To be honest It was okay but I wouldn't use this cruise
line again.The showers was to small, the overnight menu wasn't great at all. The costumer service was great they did a excellent job.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
Always 5 stars! There is no cruise like a royal Caribbean cruise!!! Prices are totally worth it, you'll be pampered like you wouldn't believe. The ships are stunning! The people are amazing!
Amanda N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've always enjoyed our Royal Caribbean cruises. The ship was well maintained and clean. The food was good. The staff were helpful. The rooms were cramped, but that's how all cruise lines are.
Ariel B.
W Melbourne, FL
This is the best cruise line. There are plenty of activities and areas for kids as long as for adults. Once we started traveling on Royal Caribbean we have yet to go on another cruise line.
Stephanie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Took a cruise on here with my family. It happened to be over Christmas and the cruise line made it so special for kids. Santa came in on a life boat. They really do care about their customers
Breanna  P.
Oakland, ME
I have been on five cruises and to this day my favorite ship was one of Royal Caribbean's. The ship was absolutely gorgeous, even had an ice skating rink! The staff was very nice and helpful!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.