4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on other cruise lines and said we would never go again. We went on a RC cruise and it was wonderful. Great service, food, shows, and drinks.
Loved loved loved this cruise line! I had a fantastic time and our rooms were very clean and the food was amazing. The overall experience was just great!
Best vacation of my life! My husband and I went on our first cruise about a year ago and we will continue to cruise with them for the foreseeable future!
Have a great time in there ships plus they always have great deals going on. They have something for everyone it's just a great way to spend a vacation.
Just booked a Royal Caribbean Cruise for my mom as a Christmas gift! The prices are very good for the quality of the service. You won't be disappointed.
Absolute paradise! Food was amazing. Stagg was amazing. The room was small but everything else made up for it. Would highly recommend! Ready to go again.
I've heard a lot of good things about this cruise line. I haven't gone on it but base on the review I would take on and go with this cruise line someday.
Cruised around the Caribbean with my family and friends and had the best time. The service was amazing, food was great and the entertainment was perfect!
Service and quality far surpasses its competitors and the food is excellent. The cost is great for the value: great deals, entertainment and destinations
Royal Caribbean ships are the best!! There’s always sometime fun to do for all ages and no matter what the weather is like, the sailing is always smooth!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos