4.66 / 5 based on 6,866 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was the first cruise I went on it and it fabulous. My brother has a lot of food allergies and they were very accommodating to him and made sure he always had something to eat.
I know for sure that Royal Caribbean Cruises is my favorite cruise company. I have tried carnival and NCL. But love the attention they offer. food is delishes and shows are the best.
Royal Caribbean is better than some other cruise lines I have been- I find it a little more upscale in terms of clientele, service, and food and drink. I'm not a huge cruise fan, but I would spend a little more money to cruise this one over Carnival.
We have cruised twice with RC and they make you feel like you are the richest people alive. I will never cruise with another company and we recommend everyone to take a RC cruise.
Loved Royal Caribbean! We had a slight issue on the cruise and they fixed it right away. The entertainment on the boat was amazing, as well as the food. Can't wait for my next cruise
I cruised on a jewel of the seas for south caribbean cruise. Islands were amazing, cruise was amazing and cozy but one thing that was missing was entertainment. The director of entertainment was great but he can't do it all by himself on a big ship. More entertainment especially between 5p-9p and you'll get 5 stars!
The atmosphere on the boat was a good pace for vacation not to fast. The food was well crafted made with care. The drinks were great not to waters down. The ports were great lots to choose from.
I've been on several Royal Caribbean cruises to different places, and loved ALL of them. Great company and amazing vacation. The boats are very nice and have activities for all ages.
My first cruise was with Royal Caribbean and it was the right cruise to take with my friends. They offered a variety of on-board entertainment that catered to different age groups, and also a lot of excursions. It was exciting and the food is amazing!
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean when I was in high school. As a teenager, there didn't seem to be that much for me to do, especially on a school trip, but I think it was the ship we were on. The food was exceptional and I am dying to go back as an adult!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos