Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Been on many of the royal Caribbean cruises and the experience was amazing! I would definitely cruise again.
Loved the cruise!!! The food was not that good. I did like all of the excursions that the cruise ship hosted.
Good experience. Keeps you busy on boat that you don't really know that you are almost to your destination.
The only thing I can say bad about the cruise was that it ended too early! Next time I will go for longer.
I had won a raffle for this lot cruise but I wasn’t over 28 does that old thing at this like the age limit
Went when younger and wasn't much to do for a teen. Have seen where they are improving drastically on that.
So much to do! Great staff and itineraries food and food options are great. Service is top notch for sure.
Who is more innovative than Royal Caribbean. From booking to hitting the port the experience is top notch.
Everything felt clean. There was something to constantly do on the boat while at sea. The food was amazing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos