4.66 / 5 based on 6,626 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I'll be going on my third Royal Caribbean cruise next month, and they are by far my favorite cruise line! So many activities for families of all ages, relaxation for the adults, and beautiful ports all at a price that doesn't break the bank.
Absolutely amazing!!!!! Definitely one I will always use as a vacation!!! Only reason I didn't give them 5⭐ is because I would have liked a bigger room than what I got. The picture was bigger than what I paid for. Otherwise it was a good first time!
As their ships are getting bigger, the ship becomes the destination rather than the port. If you have kids this is a great option as there is a lot to keep them entertained. Awesome shows, plenty of places to eat. The RC brand is one of the best.
This is my favorite cruise line. My family went on the explorer cruise a while ago and it was a blast! There is a teen area, restaurants all over the ship and a pool on every level, doesn't even feel like a cruise it's fun for thee whole family!
I have been on a handful of cruises, anywhere from 3 day to 1 week. Royal Carribean has by far been my favorite company to cruise with!!! Everyone is always so accommodating and friendly. I am excited to continue my cruising adventures with Royal!
I took the royal Caribbean cruise twice and I loved it both times. The first was a 7 day cruise and the second time was 3 day weekend cruise. The staff is friendly. The boat is clean. And they have something for everyone. Overall I enjoyed myself
My wife and I received a 4 night cruise through royal as a anniversary gift and it was our first cruise. we enjoyed most of the cruise however we have many lifestyle beliefs that are not conducive with the type of ship we traveled on. however the etaff were all very pleasant and we have decided to cruise again at a later date through royal.
I would love to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise and take in all the extra activities. I just hope they have all kinds of teenager activities for my boys so I need to look into that
As for cruises the royal caribbean, it is an excellent service, you will live an excellent experience with a magnificent deal.I have traveled once, but it was an unforgettable experienceMy favorite part is the sea view and the really wonderful food
I have been on many cruises but I have never cruised with RCI. I plan to book my next cruise with them. I do have 4 children and the size of the boats compared to Carnivals, somewhat makes me nervous but the beauty of the vessel is breath taking.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos