4.66 / 5 based on 6,850 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a 10 day cruise and it was less than $1,000 per person. I consider that to be really cheap. All of the destinations were beautiful! drinks are super expensive and my room felt muggy and smelled like mold, but other than that we had a great time.
I have being in 2 of the cruises the jewel of the seas and rhe serenade of the seas. I like them both. They look the same in every sense. I like the variety of the food but I got sick and it was horrible. At least the restaurant service is nice.
I love royal Caribbean! It is great fun and the staff is amazing. I am looking to book my honeymoon with this cruise line soon. I have been on RC twice and both times is great. Great service and food, good entertainment. Everyone should try this!
We go on RC cruises once a year and they are by far our favorite vacations. Amazing price, amazing service, awesome things to do and see while on and off the boat. Fun for everyone!
It's always a great time on a cruise no matter the cruise line, but I think royal Caribbean makes your experience even better. Great food, shows, pools, you name it, they probably have it. I book royal Caribbean over any other cruise line every time!
We have cruised twice with RC and they make you feel like you are the richest people alive. I will never cruise with another company and we recommend everyone to take a RC cruise.
My experience with this cruise line was amazing. Not only was it the biggest ship that I have ever seen in person, the food was great, and so were the family activities. I would definitely book a vacation with this cruise line again in the future !
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean when I was in high school. As a teenager, there didn't seem to be that much for me to do, especially on a school trip, but I think it was the ship we were on. The food was exceptional and I am dying to go back as an adult!
It's a fun cruise line. I tend to be a bit more quiet & bookish so I actually like the cruises that are more mellow (don't even mind if they're full of older people). This one isn't as crazy as Carnival so it's fine, and great for more active people.
I know for sure that Royal Caribbean Cruises is my favorite cruise company. I have tried carnival and NCL. But love the attention they offer. food is delishes and shows are the best.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos