4.65 / 5 based on 5,481 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had the best time unfortunately had a hurricane scare and didn't get to go to the Jamaica but they made sure we were safe and i still had the best time
Royal Caribbean cruise line is amazing. The ship is beautiful and it has so many activities to do in the ship. Makes you want to stay in there forever !
Love love this cruise line. Defiantly the bigger and better cruise out of them all. So many fun activities. Fabulous food. Many lounge areas. Fun times.
My family and I love this crucial one! Top quality in service, food, and amenities! They always have amazing extra activities available and a fun staff!
Love royal and there attention to details and there commitment on making sure you have a awesome vacation best birthday surprise ever love the royal crew
Cruised around the Caribbean with my family and friends and had the best time. The service was amazing, food was great and the entertainment was perfect!
I will love to go to the Royal Caribbean and travel to one of the Caribbean Island. I will love to learn different culture and get to know the countries.
Excelente atención y calidad. Las mejores instalaciones, variedad de comida y diversidad de entretenimiento. Lo recomiendo 100%, es una experiencia única
The boat was so nice. The meals where great. The staff is so friendly and great!! I truly had the best time. I would definitely cruise with them again!!
We went on the oasis of the seas and it was one of the best weeks ever! The cruise was honestly so enjoyable and fun, not a single thing to worry about.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos