4.66 / 5 based on 6,405 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a recent Jewel of the Seas voyage to Greece and Turkey and it was INCREDIBLE! The staff is beyond friendly and the food is amazing. I can't wait until my next vacation because I definitely plan on going on another Royal Caribbean cruise!
I love these cruise lines. My only downfall is I have 2 young kids 6 and 8 and there aren't very many activities that they can do on these ships. The kids lounge is only open certain hours and other than that there isn't much for them to do except swim.
Royal Caribbean cruises are very fun. They are tailored more toward the older ages. The night life isn't there on these cruises. The food isn't as great as other cruise lines
Traveling with Royal Caribbean was some of the best experiences I have had. I love coming back to my room to see what towel pet they made that day. They always had things going on at every hour on the ship so guests would never get bored!
Any cruise is an amazing cruise honestly. I had the most amazing time on this cruise line. The food was amazing and the shows were so fun to watch as well. I would go back!!
I love this cruise line. It's luxurious and it's so accommodating and has lots of things to do. I went on this for my honeymoon and I loved everything about this cruise line. I recommended it to everyone because it awesome.
Took a nine day cruise back in 2011. Was on one of the smaller ships but that did not impact the experience! Always something to do, food was delicious, good times all around!
My favorite cruise line. They have everything you could imagine on board. I never get bored on this cruise, that's for sure. Rooms are very elegant and food is super tastey.
I absolutely love royal Caribbean cruises and we are actually in the process of planning our next cruise and have decided to use them again! Cabins are nice and spacious, entertainment is phenomenal, food amazing, and very family friendly!
I took voyager of the sea on a cruise around the Bahamas and it was fantastic. The rooms were clean, the food was delicious and they was always some type of entertainment going on. Would highly recommend and will be using royal again
Q & A
How was your trip ? Did u like it or not?
What kind of activities they have for young kids to do on board?
Is it worth is? If so what's you're favorite?
I want to go on a cruise for my first time. Would you recommend Royal Caribbean?
Where is the best places to travel on this cruise liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos