4.66 / 5 based on 6,624 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
the ship food wasn't good. everything closed at midnight the people working was very rude over 95% of of lure ship was sick and they did nothing. it was an all out horrible vacation. I highly recommend carnival cruise lines if your going to cruise
I always recommend this cruiseline when people ask for suggestions on what line to take. I've been to the Eastern Caribbean and Southern Caribbean so far and had such an amazing experience both times. The food and staff are amazing also.
Great company to cruse with. Always a lot to do on the ships and a great friendly staff. The Windjammer always has a great selection of food. Only down fall is the constant reggae music being played. Wish there was more of a selection in music.
It's a fun cruise line. I tend to be a bit more quiet & bookish so I actually like the cruises that are more mellow (don't even mind if they're full of older people). This one isn't as crazy as Carnival so it's fine, and great for more active people.
Royal Caribbean WI's by far the best cruise I have ever been on and I have been on 6 it is a little more pricey than carnival but in my opinion there is much more stuff to do on royal Caribbean cruises especially the big ships like liberty of the seas and all the people on the cruise are nice including the staff and especially the dinner waitresses
This was the first cruise I went on it and it fabulous. My brother has a lot of food allergies and they were very accommodating to him and made sure he always had something to eat.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! If you time it right and visit the right websites, you can get relatively cheap cruises through them. They have so many activities, good food items, and polite employees. They just make it a really fun atmosphere. Especially with live shows every night!
I'll be going on my third Royal Caribbean cruise next month, and they are by far my favorite cruise line! So many activities for families of all ages, relaxation for the adults, and beautiful ports all at a price that doesn't break the bank.
We went here for our honeymoon for 7 days! It was such an incredible experience and so worth the money. The food was great, the staff were amazing and the entertainment was also wonderful. We watched movies out on the deck at night. Perfect cruise line
Someone please give me a Royal Carribean cruise right now! Five years is too long to wait! I've never had so much fun and adventure- or better food! The staff were all super friendly and attentstice. They met all of my dietary needs with a smile.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite Cruise destinations ?
How are these cruises? are they dangerous at all? ?
Wat happens on a cruise
What is everyone's favorite places to travel?
I've been dying to go on a cruise lately! Should royal Caribbean be the first place i look around?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos