BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
amanda c.
Great service and nice rooms. It feels very homey. I went here during a hurricane and it really felt relaxing. I don't often go to cruises, but this one is by far the best I've ever been to. I'm satisfied overall.
Cynthia R.
Herndon
Love it!! Definitely worth the money!! You should research first & then see if its something your interested in but by far the best!
Michelle F.
Tualatin, OR
esta bien shilo oala me regalen doble pasaje todo incluido gratis para llevarme a mi bovio jejejeje please se los agradeceria mucho jajaja los espero besitos shao juujuj y si esta bien shulo creo si lo recomendria jejeje padre padre padre padre
JOHANNY M.
The dedication to excellent service has definitely declined over the years! We felt like at every turn (even during dinner) we were bombarded with staff trying to get us to purchase extras (specialty dining, specialty drinks, art, photos, etc.) However, the few times we actually needed assistance, we got blank stares from the few staff we could find.
Krystal T.
Fairmont, WV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Luxurious and comfortable. They keep you entertained and the outings are a lot of fun. The caribbean cruise was outstanding!
Majalina W.
Killeen, TX
Best time in my life! I really want to go again this time somewhere else can't wait to make a another trip with you guys
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
The cruise with the best destinations in the world, is a departure from the routine, an escape to a paradise, you can enjoy in family, couple, a special meeting, an anniversary,
Lesley R.
Lenexa, KS
Absolutely love RC...great itineraries, great food, entertainment isn't half bad, love their beverage packages!
Lily D.
I have been on one cruise in 2015 and we already have another scheduled for 2017. All my friends recommended Royal Caribbean as the cruise line to use and so we scheduled our first cruise to depart from Ft Lauderdale Feb 2015 to the Eastern Caribbean, on Indepenance of the Seas. The ship was amazing, like a city on the water. It was much bigger than we anticipated. The food was amazing, and the Bread Pudding was my favorite! I wish I had the recipe. The staff was amazing. They were so helpful, we had a lot of questions because it was our first time and we were not traveling with any cruise-veterans. The shows were amazing. They were fun and upbeat, even the ones we weren't sure we would enjoy, we did.
Angie T.
Rockville, MD
The pros:
~ Everything on the boat looked nice.
~ The pools/hot tubs were awesome.
~ The gym, dry sauna, and steam sauna were awesome!! Very clean.
~ The ice skating show and the cirque du soleil type show were amazing!

The cons:
~ A lot of confusion happened on the ship due to the information on the compass being incorrect. (times and locations of events; no description of the event) A lot of the workers didn't even know what the events were or when they happened.
~There were 2 formal nights and 0 semi-formal nights. We weren't told when formal nights where until the night before, so it was hard to plan for activities since you don't know when you need to get dolled up and when not to.
~ We did dine-in dinners in the main restaurant every night of the cruise. The food almost always came out room temperature. The pasta would come out under cooked. The ice cream by the time it reached our table was half melted. The dessert would literally be sitting in a pool of ice cream. Food was very salty. You can tell the food was pre-made and sitting there for awhile before it was served. The main waiter was never really at the table. He also would give half the table their food, but then disappear for awhile before handing out the rest of the food which we could clearly see sitting a two feet away from us.
~ Too many comedian nights; who weren't very funny.
~ Too many add-ons you had to pay for. Many times too expensive. Around $90 just for soda for the week.
~ They had more places where you had pay additional to eat at compared to what came with your regular cruise ticket. 3 restaurants, a cupcake store, a ice cream store, and a coffee store all cost extra. 1 buffet, 1 restaurant (short time frame), a pizza place (normally only 2-3 types of pizza), a tiny sandwich selection (inside the coffee shop), and a frozen yogurt machine by the pools. Because the buffet and restaurant were only open for short time frames, the lines for pizza, sandwiches, and frozen yogurt were extremely long all the time.
~ We were on the ship on Christmas and Hanukkah There were barely any holiday decorations. Santa only visited twice (an hour each time) I wish they made the ship a bit more festive.
~ The entertainment was either geared to the children or the older generations. Not much for the young adults. (18 yrs old - mid 30 yrs old)

I probably will not go on a Royal Caribbean cruise again. I'm not sure if this experience was a one time thing or what, but there were a lot of cons and not enough pros.
Kassandra M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What is everyone's favorite Cruise destinations ?
Vickie T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never been on a cruise. I am hoping to take my family to the Caribbean. What are some pro's and con's of going on a cruise vs. flying?
Nicole G.
Riverside, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wat happens on a cruise
Mayra D.
Las Vegas, NV
I can't wait to go on a cruise! Where have you been?
Kimberly C.
Newnan, GA
I have never been on a cruise. Do you prefer Royal Caribbean to other cruise lines?