4.66 / 5 based on 6,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a recent Jewel of the Seas voyage to Greece and Turkey and it was INCREDIBLE! The staff is beyond friendly and the food is amazing. I can't wait until my next vacation because I definitely plan on going on another Royal Caribbean cruise!
I had an absolute blast on the cruise. The food was great and the activities kept me busy all times of the day (and night). I highly recommend a cruise to ANY destination. It was great and I look forward to my next adventure on the waters!
Royal Caribbean cruises are very fun. They are tailored more toward the older ages. The night life isn't there on these cruises. The food isn't as great as other cruise lines
My family loves Royal Caribbean cruises. We have been traveling with them since I was a child. We traveled with them in 2015 and will travel with them again later this year.
Any cruise is an amazing cruise honestly. I had the most amazing time on this cruise line. The food was amazing and the shows were so fun to watch as well. I would go back!!
I love this cruise line. It's luxurious and it's so accommodating and has lots of things to do. I went on this for my honeymoon and I loved everything about this cruise line. I recommended it to everyone because it awesome.
Took a nine day cruise back in 2011. Was on one of the smaller ships but that did not impact the experience! Always something to do, food was delicious, good times all around!
My favorite cruise line. They have everything you could imagine on board. I never get bored on this cruise, that's for sure. Rooms are very elegant and food is super tastey.
I absolutely love royal Caribbean cruises and we are actually in the process of planning our next cruise and have decided to use them again! Cabins are nice and spacious, entertainment is phenomenal, food amazing, and very family friendly!
Always wanted to go on a cruise but could never afford it or save up for it because every time i did someone in the family would pass away and i would have to use the money on them but if i had the chance it would be with this company for sure
Q & A
Where do I find the best deals for a cruise like this?
For veteran cruisers what is your favorite amenity that Royal Caribbean offers over other cruise lines?
I have been on a 7 day cruise and was considering a shorter cruise like a 4 day.....Are the shorter cruises enjoyable or do you feel like you are cruising the whole time??
I'm interested in going on a royal Caribbean trip is it worth it?
I love the thought of going on a cruise! Is it risky though? Like pirates.(real life ones lol)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos