4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on the 7 day western Caribbean and it was amazing! We stopped at 3 ports and got to dock close. The food was fantastic and our waiters made the trip.
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines! They have great service and wonderful boats. The older boats aren't quite as nice As the new ones though.
By far one of the best cruise companies I have ever been on. Always a friendly staff always super organized. Some of the best excursions I've ever been on
Royal Caribbean has always been the highlight of my summers, the services is always wonderful and the friends you make along the way are so much welcoming.
Royal Caribbean is the best they have great service and accommodation. Their staff is friendly. I only ran into one rude fellow. He must of had a bad day.
Fantastic food, on deck activities, amenities, and sailing. You forget you're on a boat until you step outside of your room and see another beautiful view.
Royal Caribbean was hands-down the best cruise if ever been on the food was amazing the crew is also friendly with you… New Orleans and had a great getaway
It's been several years since I've cruised with RC. The inside of their ships seem to have the extra touch. The stops are equivalent to other ship liners.
The best vacation my husband and I have went on together with friends. The ship was nice, food anytime!, and the areas of travel were clean and beautiful.
LOVE royal caribbean! they have the best customer service & everyone on all of their ships are so nice & helpful with every question or problem we had.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos