Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,198 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
I love the experience I had in Royal the staffs always very gentle the atraction in the cruise very good !!!
Just beautiful and huge. Had a lovely room with a balcony. There was so much to do and see on the ship alone!
I love this cruise line . You haven't been on Cruise you miss alot .Please try this out . Family cruise line.
La mejor inversion que se puede hacer tanto para parejas, amigos y sobre todo pasar tiempo en familia... ...
Love cruises and royal Caribbean is one of the best lines out there. Affordable and with great destinations.
Great we'll thought out ships. Great service and cabins. The food is very good too. I would use them. Again.
Fantastic cruise line. These ships are affordable yet classy. Can’t wait to go on another cruise on this line
Great! Easy to board and communicate great with people on the boat. Kept everyone entertained the entire trip
Cruised with royal for 7 day Mexico Rivera it was my first cruise room was spacious and the food was amazing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos