Top Questions See all 1,491 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on Allure of the seas with my husband for our honeymoon. The best part was the aqua theater where we could see shows. I’d love to go back next year for our anniversary if we can afford it. We were very pleased with our experience.
This is by far the best cruise line. We have gone on over four cruises with RC and have a blast every time. We have used other cruise lines and this one is the best ever.
Royal Carribean is the best choice for a cruise. Having cruises other cruise lines before and after Royal Carribean I can say that there is not better experience. You are treated so well and the food, amenities and entertainment is at such a high level. I’d rather not cruise any other cruise line.
Great food, great crew, they were all friendly and helpful. Only complaint I have is the costs, they state one price but everything is extra, alcohol, soda, port fees, water, etc. I did like the fact that they had the freestyle coke machines on the ship so you didn’t have to wait at a bar for soda.
I prefer a 100%royal carribesn the ships are amazing the crew is excellent the prices are fsir but most of the new ships are in US ports not in the carribean when depart
I have cruises twice with Royal Caribbean and I absolutely love it! Everyone we talk to on the ships who are regular, long-time cruisers talk about how Royal Caribbean is their favorite cruise line. The food is great, wonderful entertainment, and always something for everyone to do. I can’t wait to book my next cruise!
Royal cruises are my favorite!! My family tries to go yearly and there's just so many activities to do. There's constant shows that are actually good, scavenger hunts, music everywhere and evening shows. I've never had a bad day on a cruise with this line & I always recommend them to my friends!
I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise when I was 3 years old and I still remember it 16 years later. I had a blast and I treasure that I got to go on this cruise with my family. I don't have to much remembrance of the food details, besides Johnny Rockets, I loved that! Overall a great cruise line!
I go on a royal Caribbean cruise every single year it is one of my favorite vacations! The food is amazing the buffet and drinks are to die for! There are always activities for you and even your kids have a daycare and arcade!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos