Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great experience for all ages, however has a weird gap for ages from 19-20 because it's past the teen options given and can't get into any of the 21 or older options yet. But great service abd the best cruise I've been on
went on a spring break cruise and this was the cheapest option (around 300 for the week). probably a different experience than just going on a cruise with family but I had a good time despite the constant crush of people
Wouldn’t do a cruise through any other cruise line. I have never had any issues with customer service. My favorite part about royal Caribbean is everything! I do recommend royal Caribbean cruise line for your next cruise.
I recently went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise last year and absolutely loved it! The boat was one of the biggest ships I've been on. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was amazing! Also the shows were very good and entertaining. I can't wait to go on my next Royal Caribbean cruise!
Fun times! The entertainment was good. The food was also alright, more of a variety would've been nice. I wasn't too crazy about the themed meals. Example, the Indian cuisine left me hungry because I don't eat spicy food.
I haven't cruised recently (last time was in 2007) but the RC ship that we sailed to the western Caribbean was full of food, fun, and entertainment. The mixing bowl of staff were absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go again
The food was overall okay! We had a lot of fun. I would recommend this cruise, but with the disclaimer that if you aren't into gambling and drinking there is less to do than otherwise. Overall though, it was a fun time!!
I'm going on the inside of the box and then you can put a little on it now though I think it would definitely recommend this to the other app I would definitely be a good trustworthy sitters and I will have a great time
Really enjoyed my cruise with them. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I had a great time and thought all my needs were met. Any time I had a question or concern a crew member was always quick to attend to me.
The royal Caribbean is to die for!!! It was an adventure of a lifetime. I like to go once a year! Everything about it is wonderful! The food is AMAZING!!!! I loved every minute! I would recommend this line to everyone!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos