Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Carribean is my favorite cruise line. It is very affordable and super nice. The customer service is amazing
Always a good time. Their Caribbean cruises have the perfect mix of fun and relaxing. definitely would recommend
Great cruise! Fun for my whole family.. hubby especially loved it. Lots to do, great food, and great experience!
We went on Liberty of the seasa. They had great food, service, and shows. We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean.
This cruise line is so amazing and so large! I spent a Valentine's day one this and was such an amazing vacation!
Royal carribean was one of my first cruise lines I ever used and still one of my favorite. Their boats are great.
Awesome food, awesome service and so much fun to do the entire trip! I love how much fun we have on their ships!
Es un grandioso crucero, su atención es de primera, no duden en contactarlos si desean unas vacaciones increíbles
5 years ago & I still remember the AMAZING time I had. I've been itching to go back & really hoping I can soon!!!
I have been on one royal carribean cruise really long ago but the ship is spectactular. It really clean and fancy
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos