4.65 / 5 based on 5,474 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
GREAT SERVICE! Never disappointed! Super affordable and always enjoyable! Staff is always fantastic and my experience is always out of this world! Love it!
I have been on two royal Caribbean cruises and i loves them so much i will never forget them. Everything about it amazing and you are treated like royalty
Great room entertainment the food is delicious there is always something to do and the staff is very friendly and helpful at any time and stage of the trip
By far one of the best cruise companies I have ever been on. Always a friendly staff always super organized. Some of the best excursions I've ever been on
I love this cruise line. My first cruise was through royal and i had a great time. I love how they have a variety of cruises ranging from 3days to 14 days!
Went on the 7 day western Caribbean and it was amazing! We stopped at 3 ports and got to dock close. The food was fantastic and our waiters made the trip.
Royal Caribbean has always been the highlight of my summers, the services is always wonderful and the friends you make along the way are so much welcoming.
Loved cruising with this line! Friendly people on staff and lots of awesome activities to meet new people! Food was awesome, free room service was a plus.
Love cruising on Royal Caribbean. Great ships, awesome itineraries for ports of call, and wonderful service. Excellent value for an all-inclusive vacation.
More expensive than Carnival but more luxurious as well. If you're just looking for a party ship don't waste your money here but if you want luxury pic RC!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos