4.66 / 5 based on 6,636 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I LOVE Royal Caribbean! If you're looking to party hard then no don't do it. But My boyfriend and I love to relax and have a few drinks. We enjoy good food and music and dancing we love to participate in the activities. It's really great for newlyweds. One we've been on had a lot of older folks but I didn't mind at all!! I actually really enjoyed it!
I went on a 10 day cruise and it was less than $1,000 per person. I consider that to be really cheap. All of the destinations were beautiful! drinks are super expensive and my room felt muggy and smelled like mold, but other than that we had a great time.
This was the first cruise line my husband and I went on and we were spoiled to say the least. Everything on RCI was absolutely amazing. Every vacation that we've gone on since then has been compared to our RCI cruise and so far, every one has been sub-par.
Royal Caribbean is an amazing LUXURY cruise brand. It's more for relaxing than other companies. If you're looking for an on-board adventure, this isn't the ship for you. However, if you're looking for some major R&R, they have the greatest on-board spas!!!
I've been on two royal Caribbean cruises- one to Bermuda and one to Alaska. Compared to other cruise lines, the food is stellar. The staff is amazing and makes you feel so welcome and the amenities are top notch. These cruise lines are the best you can get.
Best cruise line ever!!!!! Impeccable service. Princess and carnival definitely don't even compare. We love royal Caribbean. Delicious food, love the drink selection included and the staff is so great at exceeding guests needs.
I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line. I've been on it 2x and will only go on royal Caribbean. Just such a wonder experience and the staff members are always friendly and helpful
We traveled on Royal Caribbean to explore the Mexican Riveria. The ship was well kept and the staff very friendly. Absolutely loved the choice of excursions. We were so impressed, we are going on the same cruise line for a trip to the Bahamas soon.
I have been on a few cruises and Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line. The ships are amazing, the crew very helpful and friendly. We chose a different cruise line last time, but that will be the last time we don't go on Royal Caribbean.....
I have been on two Royal Caribbean Cruises and one Carnival cruise. RC was a much better experience. I found that the food, decor, and overall accommodations were much higher quality.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos