BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Angel B.
APO, AP
My family and I always have spectacular stays on the royal Caribbean. The staff is always so nice, there's a hundred things to do while en route to your destination, and the food is so good!!!
My family and I had an absolute blast on this cruise ! I don't recommend it much for younger kids . Maybe 16+. I was 19 when we went though and I loved it ! Great entertainment as well !
Danika H.
Marion, IA
I have not personally been on this cruise line but know people who have and loved it as well as recommended it. Once I can afford to go on a cruise someday I will be looking at their prices.
Sheena F.
I take this cruise once a year and I love it! I don't care how many times I go to the same islands, its such a relaxing vacation and lots of fun. So much to do and that staff is superb!
Katie M.
Phillipsburg, MO
We used this cruise line on our honeymoon. It was amazing and they decorated our room up and left us treats each night. I highly recommend royal carribean and hope to go on another soon!
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
Well I won't be of much help seeing as though I just booked my first cruise and I don't go until may 2017. I have lots of friends who have been and I've heard nothing but good things!
Morgan K.
I was 6 months old on my first cruise. Since, then, i have been on over 20 cruises, all with Royal Caribbean. Over the years their customer service and food has gone down hill. The bigger the ship, the less fun the vacation is. I enjoy the smaller ships!
Taudy M.
Peoria, AZ
We have been on 3 different cruises and all have been on Royal Caribbean, however this last cruise was not as nice as the others. The food was not that good and it was not smooth sailing. We also had ordered a mouse pad with our picture on it and never received it.
Emily S.
Clay, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I LOVE Royal Caribbean. After my first cruise on them I was hooked. I am even going back to do my Honeymoon on a RC cruise! The food is always outstanding and the service is wonderful.
Hannah M.
Bowling Green, KY
Rooms were clean, the staff service was good. Food was good and put together nice. Cruised during the end of January so the weather wasn't the warmed but overall beautiful vacation.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.