Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Always a good time. Their Caribbean cruises have the perfect mix of fun and relaxing. definitely would recommend
By far my favorite cruise line! Wonderful service! I will continue being a loyal customer with Royal Caribbean!!!
Great cruise! Fun for my whole family.. hubby especially loved it. Lots to do, great food, and great experience!
I would love to go on this one day I've hear great things about it and a lot of things to do and also very clean
Talk about an amazing time! Other then being expensive it was a wonderful trip! Beautiful rooms, wonderful staff!
We had a wonderful experience with Royal Caribbean! We used them for our honeymoon. They treated us like royalty.
I've been on multiple royal Caribbean cruises, I've always had a blast and had great service experience as well!
I love going to cruise trips 🚢 I enjoy them very much royal Caribbean has been so good to us I enjoy every moment
If you're going on a cruise without the kids, this is the cruise line you want. It's catered more towards adults.
By far the best cruise line there is. I've been on 9 so far and plan to take at least 2 more with them this year.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos