Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,187 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
These trips are amazing! Great experiences and fun for everyone of all ages in the family! Great way to get away and relax!
I was married aboard Royal Caribbean in 2004. They are are a family favorite. Planning to take my kids on their first cruise December 2017. Keep the tradition going :)
Nothing but great things to say about this cruise line. The ships alone are something in themeselves. Worth every penny.
Out of all the cruises I have taken, RC has always been my favorite. There's a level of class that comes with every cruise. The staff is courteous, the food is delicious and the pricing is fair. They always try to make each and ever person abroad feel like a million bucks.
Love RCCL. Been on many of their ships for family vacations. Staff is always attentive, rooms are not big (but I don't expect them to be) and the room attendants always know where to put your luggage to make the most room in your cabin. Food is good - some days better than others. Many different activities to keep you occupied while on board. LOVE THIS LINE.
My family and I grew up taking royal Caribbean cruises. We have nothing but fabulous things to say. There is ALWAYS something to do, the staff is amazing, and the Caribbean destinations are so great!
The seas were shakey but the staff was amazing!!!! Food in the dining hall was delicious with great wait staff, but the food in the buffet was often cold and over cooked. Ship was very clean, room attendant was very knowledgeable about events. Will recommend others to travel with them, just dont book during hurricane season like we did!!
Love Royal Caribbean! I've never had a bad experience on any of my three cruises with them! Amazing service from everyone who works on board. And the food never fails!
Definitely one of my favorite cruise lines! I love the food and activities. It is a scheduled seating time but it's totally worth it.
I've sailed with Princess & Holland America both of which couldn't compare AT ALL to Royal Caribbean!! I'll never cruise with any other line except them!! Exceptional service with great food and entertainment. The Allure of the Seas was amazing!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos