4.66 / 5 based on 6,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I always recommend this cruiseline when people ask for suggestions on what line to take. I've been to the Eastern Caribbean and Southern Caribbean so far and had such an amazing experience both times. The food and staff are amazing also.
My first cruise was with Royal Caribbean and it was the right cruise to take with my friends. They offered a variety of on-board entertainment that catered to different age groups, and also a lot of excursions. It was exciting and the food is amazing!
It's a fun cruise line. I tend to be a bit more quiet & bookish so I actually like the cruises that are more mellow (don't even mind if they're full of older people). This one isn't as crazy as Carnival so it's fine, and great for more active people.
Royal Caribbean WI's by far the best cruise I have ever been on and I have been on 6 it is a little more pricey than carnival but in my opinion there is much more stuff to do on royal Caribbean cruises especially the big ships like liberty of the seas and all the people on the cruise are nice including the staff and especially the dinner waitresses
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! If you time it right and visit the right websites, you can get relatively cheap cruises through them. They have so many activities, good food items, and polite employees. They just make it a really fun atmosphere. Especially with live shows every night!
As for cruises the royal caribbean, it is an excellent service, you will live an excellent experience with a magnificent deal.I have traveled once, but it was an unforgettable experienceMy favorite part is the sea view and the really wonderful food
We went here for our honeymoon for 7 days! It was such an incredible experience and so worth the money. The food was great, the staff were amazing and the entertainment was also wonderful. We watched movies out on the deck at night. Perfect cruise line
I'll be going on my third Royal Caribbean cruise next month, and they are by far my favorite cruise line! So many activities for families of all ages, relaxation for the adults, and beautiful ports all at a price that doesn't break the bank.
Absolutely amazing!!!!! Definitely one I will always use as a vacation!!! Only reason I didn't give them 5⭐ is because I would have liked a bigger room than what I got. The picture was bigger than what I paid for. Otherwise it was a good first time!
Love royal carribean. We were treated like royalty on all of our trips. So much entertainment so you can stay busy on board or site see. I prefer the relation at the several pools and destination beaches. The only downfall is your alcohol bill at the end.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos