Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The cruise we were on was decent. I don't remember it too well but we had a great time. Good activities for kids.
I have been on one royal carribean cruise really long ago but the ship is spectactular. It really clean and fancy
My family and I have always cruised with Royal Caribbean. They always have nice people and the rewards are great
This cruise line is so amazing and so large! I spent a Valentine's day one this and was such an amazing vacation!
If you're going on a cruise without the kids, this is the cruise line you want. It's catered more towards adults.
The best for adult cruising. My favorite when traveling without the kids. Great food and the staff is wonderful.
We went on Liberty of the seasa. They had great food, service, and shows. We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean.
Treats everyone like a prince and princess I love it and they even do so many activities that it is busy everyday
It is a highly recommended cruise line very raise money and get to meet more beaches and places with this cruise
By far my favorite cruise line! Wonderful service! I will continue being a loyal customer with Royal Caribbean!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos