4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have not been on many cruises but royal Caribbean is worth the money. The rooms are small but you won't spend much time there because there is so much to do.
The Allure of the Seas was magnificent! So many activities, entertainment, delicious food and drinks. Definitely recommend and we will be booking another soon.
Amazing amazing amazing!! Cruised the Mediterranean. I had 2 kids with me and they absolutely had so much fun. Chile care on the boat and tons of stuff to do.
I really like their website with lots of options to choose from. The cruises have lots of activities so it doesn't even matter if you're cruising on a budget!
Good cruise line. More expensive than the Carnival a little bit. I do wish their soft serve ice cream machine and buffet did not close down so early at night.
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite cruise lines. They seem to have better quality food and entertainment compared to some other cruise lines I have been on.
I do not particularly enjoy cruises in general but took a quick 4 day cruise with kids, we were busy all the time and generally had a good time, ate too much!
Well we are going for our first cruise on the cruise lone this April so we are hoping it is better than our first ever that we went on in Norwegian cruise line
Nunca he viajado pero me han recomendado estos cruceros por todo el Caribe, muy buenos precios siempre y cuando lo compres con tiempo. Yo también la recomiendo
Had a great time on a 1 week cruise. Went with my best friend and had an awesome time. Great food, great service, great entertainment!! Overall will do again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos