4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was the first cruise I went on it and it fabulous. My brother has a lot of food allergies and they were very accommodating to him and made sure he always had something to eat.
I know for sure that Royal Caribbean Cruises is my favorite cruise company. I have tried carnival and NCL. But love the attention they offer. food is delishes and shows are the best.
I've been on several Royal Caribbean cruises to different places, and loved ALL of them. Great company and amazing vacation. The boats are very nice and have activities for all ages.
I cruised on a jewel of the seas for south caribbean cruise. Islands were amazing, cruise was amazing and cozy but one thing that was missing was entertainment. The director of entertainment was great but he can't do it all by himself on a big ship. More entertainment especially between 5p-9p and you'll get 5 stars!
I love royal Caribbean! It is great fun and the staff is amazing. I am looking to book my honeymoon with this cruise line soon. I have been on RC twice and both times is great. Great service and food, good entertainment. Everyone should try this!
We go on RC cruises once a year and they are by far our favorite vacations. Amazing price, amazing service, awesome things to do and see while on and off the boat. Fun for everyone!
I would call this cruiseliner fancy and affordable. When I went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean, the crowd was much older...like 55+. There were only a handful of cruisers my age (early 20s). Food was really good, excursions and staff were on point.
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean when I was in high school. As a teenager, there didn't seem to be that much for me to do, especially on a school trip, but I think it was the ship we were on. The food was exceptional and I am dying to go back as an adult!
Seriously- Royal Caribbean does not disappoint! Have been on 2 cruises and the staff is always spectacular, food is wonderful, and experience is as well. Would recommend to anyone!
The royal Caribbean is a great cruise line with great prices! It was a three day cruise so the ship was smaller compared to a seven day one. This cruise was great but I would recommend the Norwegian cruise line with amazing amenities worth the price.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos