Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
By far my favorite cruise line! Wonderful service! I will continue being a loyal customer with Royal Caribbean!!!
First and only cruise line I've ever sailed with. Prioritized on safety and special attention to passenger needs
We had a wonderful experience with Royal Caribbean! We used them for our honeymoon. They treated us like royalty.
Prefer this line over the party line. More family oriented and the food is outstanding! Travel about once a year!
5 years ago & I still remember the AMAZING time I had. I've been itching to go back & really hoping I can soon!!!
Awesome food, awesome service and so much fun to do the entire trip! I love how much fun we have on their ships!
I love royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are beautiful and I think they have the best prices and promos as well!
My husband and I went on a royal caribbean cruise for honeymoon. It was the perfect honeymoon and getaway for us.
My mom took us on a vacation to coco cay, and it was beautiful and fun. Lots to do on the ship and off the ship.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos