4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Their cruise line is great for adults!! the rooms are adorable and they cater more toward adults !! great way to take a break from all the kid trips especially if you don't have any kids
I have been on a few cruises and Royal Caribbean is by far the best cruise line. The ships are amazing, the crew very helpful and friendly. We chose a different cruise line last time, but that will be the last time we don't go on Royal Caribbean.....
We traveled on Royal Caribbean to explore the Mexican Riveria. The ship was well kept and the staff very friendly. Absolutely loved the choice of excursions. We were so impressed, we are going on the same cruise line for a trip to the Bahamas soon.
RC was my very first cruise and i enjoyed myself ! Did just a short 3 day since it was my firs time. Food and entertainment was the best. The people keeping the rooms clean was awesome and so was room service. Don't have any complains about RC ! !!!!!
We love Royal Caribbean and will always go through them for our family vacations. The food is ok but there is always some thing to eat no matter what time. The entertainment is awesome
I LOVE Royal Caribbean! If you're looking to party hard then no don't do it. But My boyfriend and I love to relax and have a few drinks. We enjoy good food and music and dancing we love to participate in the activities. It's really great for newlyweds. One we've been on had a lot of older folks but I didn't mind at all!! I actually really enjoyed it!
Absolutely phenomenal service and gorgeous traveling locations! You are pampered and will have the best time of your life! I refuse to sail with anyone other than royal Caribbean !!!!
This is an amazing cruise line, they have tons of activities for people of all ages. Great entertainment, friendly staff and awesome food. What more could you want from a cruise ship!
I took a cruise two years ago now to the Caribbean with my husband and about 10 other friends and we had a great time! There were tons of activities on board, great food and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Would love to go again soon.
I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line. I've been on it 2x and will only go on royal Caribbean. Just such a wonder experience and the staff members are always friendly and helpful
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos