Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,341 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Best brand I've ever been on for a cruise. I loved it. Good food and stopped at beautiful places. The boat was clean and there was always somthing to do $
Very fun cruise. Crew was friendly enough. Had many activities on the ship and the food wasn't bad. Have enough time to walk around in towns we docked in.
Royal Caribbean is the best they have great service and accommodation. Their staff is friendly. I only ran into one rude fellow. He must of had a bad day.
I've been on Two Royal Caribbean cruises and was very happy with our vacations. The food was great and the shows were even better! Love the excursions too.
More expensive than Carnival but more luxurious as well. If you're just looking for a party ship don't waste your money here but if you want luxury pic RC!
I have been on two royal Caribbean cruises and i loves them so much i will never forget them. Everything about it amazing and you are treated like royalty
I have never tried a cruise but I have heard a lot of good things about Royal. I hope to book something soon with them and see if it is a good cruise line
I love Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas I will be going again on the 28th of June on a 7 day cruise I am so excited .going with my family and my daughter
I have gone on Carnival, Norweign, and Princess, Royal is by far the best for the money. I have been on 3 Royal cruises and each boat does not disapoint.
I had the best time unfortunately had a hurricane scare and didn't get to go to the Jamaica but they made sure we were safe and i still had the best time
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos