BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I traveled on an older ship, but still had a good time. Enjoyed the Captains Dinner and was delighted when I found out that I could get special meals made (bc I’m a vegetarian) when they’re not on the menu. Would cruise with Royal Caribbean again!
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
I just recently went on a cruise to the eastern careibean with royal careibean it was amazing!!! The entire trip was a blast. You never felt rough seas and everything was so clean. I can't wait to travel again with them! It was an incredible trip!
Ashley E.
I've only been on one cruise which I earned through my company but it was an amazing experience! I would definitely cruise with them again. Everyone was very accommodating. My favorite part was our room with a balcony. Highly recommended to others!
Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
I love cruising!  There is nothing in life more soothing and feeling the gentle sway of the ocean while watching the world pass you by.  Suddenly you feel so small in the world and you realize how minor things in life that always get major attention are pretty meaningless.
That being said Royal Caribbean is a fine cruise line.  Their entertainment is some of the best I have seen and their food is delicious.  My only criticism is the timing of their activities while on board are less than convenient and left my husband and I in a position where we had to choose between things that we would have enjoyed doing.  Though I would not expect them to plan the day around our needs the problem (with more than one RCCL Sailing) is that the overlapping activities were things that if you like one you would also like the other, (like trivia at 1:30 aft and trivia at 1:45 forward), this is not a true example but an exaggerated point.
Of course you could pick and choose based on your best choices but sometimes it seemed like things would be better back to back instead of overlapped and opposite sides of the world.  We certainly still had an amazing journey  when we have sailed with RCCL and would sail again and I still keep my old cards!
Irene M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean cruises totally met our needs as mature adults. If you wanted to party hardy you could, but there was also many choices for those of us who preferred a slower pace of activities or entertainment. Overall satisfaction level is excellent.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Excellent service and had the best time of my life on my trip! We were treated like royalty and had the best memories on this trip! The food is excellent and delicious and the things to do were nonstop fun and I plan to go again real soon with this service
Kyle Z.
Surprise, AZ
I've only been on one cruise. Royal Caribbean bybfar exceeded my expectations. Staff was super friendly and informative. The Monarch of the Seas was a great vessel to ride. When I go on another cruise I will drlefinetly look up Royal Caribbean.
Lindsey N.
San Diego
This was my parents go to cruise line growing up! I have been on seven Royal Caribbean cruises and have enjoyed each experience more and more each time. I love the convenient dinner times and the wait staff is always hilarious and very sweet!
Mich M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love love love them!! Friendly crew and great customer service. Would absolutely recommend. Can't wait for our next cruise, they have awesome food, great rooms and ships. Love this cruise line
Paige A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had so much fun on our cruise to Alaska through Royal Caribbean! The shows were great and there was always something to do. Only downfall for me was that the ship could have been more updated and the food in the main cafeteria was sketchy to me.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.