Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
That being said Royal Caribbean is a fine cruise line. Their entertainment is some of the best I have seen and their food is delicious. My only criticism is the timing of their activities while on board are less than convenient and left my husband and I in a position where we had to choose between things that we would have enjoyed doing. Though I would not expect them to plan the day around our needs the problem (with more than one RCCL Sailing) is that the overlapping activities were things that if you like one you would also like the other, (like trivia at 1:30 aft and trivia at 1:45 forward), this is not a true example but an exaggerated point.
Of course you could pick and choose based on your best choices but sometimes it seemed like things would be better back to back instead of overlapped and opposite sides of the world. We certainly still had an amazing journey when we have sailed with RCCL and would sail again and I still keep my old cards!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos