4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Food is amazing. There’s always something to do on the ship. The workers are amazing and make sure they know your name. Love this cruise line. I’m going on a cruise with them this summer :)
Royal Caribbean is an excellent company to cruise with. I love their coupon books, and perks. They give a lot of good deals for spa services and drinks. They are my favorite toncrusie with.
Royal Caribbean is my all time favorite cruise lines. The food is amazing, the entertainment is top of the line, and there is always something to do at all times because it is like being on a mini city in the center of the ocean. I do recommend going on their newest ships because the experience is well worth the money and it is out of this world!
The food was great! I loved all the options but the amenities were a little outdated. It was a great trip for the price and we had a really good time. Maybe they’ve updated since we traveled in 2013.
I am a loyal sailor of the Royal Caribbean Cruise line. I have been on multiple of there ships and they were the first line that I had ever used. I attempted a different cruise line the last cruise I experienced it and absolutely hated it. I vowed from that day that I would remain to be loyal to this company in whichever venture I plan to take!
I love royal Caribbean. I have used this cruise line twice now. It is awesome quality and the food was great. If you are looking for a cruise to party on, this may not be for you, though.
I love royal caribbean cruises! there is always so much to do on the ship! and the shows at night are great and there is always snacks and meals on board at any given time at the buffet👌🏼
I went on an 11 day cruise with Royal Carribean and I had an amazing time. Everything about it was great, the food, the employees, the locations and services. I had an amazing experience
Royal Caribbean is a cruise line that is perfect for families. They have a lot of events on ship that the entire family can participate in which is a win win for me. The ship is beautifully designed and clean. I truly enjoy the shows on ship especially the ice skating and water. They are like no other. It is a great balance of fun and family.
I loved my experience on Royal Caribbean cruise. The food was always delicious and the drink packages was great. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it didn't have an ironing/laundry room on the ship I was on. You had to pay for any items you wanted pressed or cleaned. I don't mind taking 20 minutes of my trip to iron a few items.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos