Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,220 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Their cruises are very inexpensive we had a great time the food was great the islands are amazing would definitely cruise again when we can
I just get sick and tired of the phone call advertisements from them when you do not sign up for them and they never take you off the list
I always love cruising with Royal Caribbean. Great value, great service, and great destinations. Never disappointed. Very kid friendly too
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and loved both of them. Definitely recommend over Carnival. Great destinations with decent prices.
One of my favorite cruise lines. The food is amazing and the customer service is immaculate. Additionally, there’s always something to do!
Absolutely loved my cruise to Mexico. The staff was amazing. I Loved meeting people from different places. I'll definitely be going again.
Had a wonderful time on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera. Always something to do, endless ice cream, incredible staff, and a beautiful ship!
I just went on a bachelorette party and it was so fun! All inclusive is the way to go. I did not have to worry about anything on the trip!!
After traveling years on Carnival cruises, I decided to give Royal Caribbean a try. And I was not disappointed! Great food and hospitality!
One of the best cruise lines out there. The CEO is awesome. The ships are amazing and the prices are right. Customer service is impeccable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos