4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Recently got back from my first cruise with Royal. It was a great ship that had something for everybody, at every time of day/night. The customer service was A+
This was my first cruise so definitely the best. You cannot ever imagine how awesome a cruise is until you go. I loved the entertainment food and coke machines.
Royal Caribbean is always nice and clean. I had a few issues with some rude staff the last time I went, but that was a first. Over all it's a great cruise line.
I will be venturing off to this cruise soon. I have taken one Carribbean cruise on Royal and it's my favorite cruise line thus far. The food is exceptional.
Went on a weekend Cruise to the Bahamas. They have great food, Great Entertainment and plenty of things to do on board.. Cant wait to go on my next cruise trip!
I had a great time on my cruise. they made it every easy and simpel to book the cruz and then the trip was amazing. Very relaxing and they were soooooo friendly
I loved the one and only cruise I was on. There was so much to do on the cruise. The food and entertainment were top notch. I highly recommend this cruise line.
Great cruise line for adults. We went out of Port Canaveral FL on a 4 day cruise to the Caribbean and we loved it. The food was great and crew was very helpful.
Royal Carribean cruises are the best!! So much fun, I have been on 3 and have loved all of them. I recommend 7 day cruises, they are the perfect amount of time.
Royal Caribbean may have nicer ships than Carnival but the last two cruises we've went on the staff has been extremely rude...especially when we were in Alaska!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos