4.66 / 5 based on 6,859 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family and I went on the Oasis of the seas (one of their largest ships) and let me just say it was absolutely amazing! It had so much to do and it was so easy to get lost on a ship like that! I'm happy to say we will be taking another Royal Caribbean cruise this summer in Europe! I would definitely recommend!
Out of all of the cruise lines I have been on Royal Caribbean is the best. The food is amazing, their entertainment is superb, and I never felt like the ship was over crowded. The staff made sure they knew all of our names and our room was always cleaned when we came back
I grew up fortunate and was able to go on a ton of cruises and my family always either went with Carnival (because it was super kid friendly) or Royal Caribbean as we got older. Now that I'm older I prefer royal Caribbean cruises because they have so much to offer.
I love royal carribean. The teen clubs absoultely fun there is so many things to do. I was not bored for a second. I did go on one of the smaller ship and I had a really good time. I would totally reccomend this for all ages. The food was amazing and I have no complains
The experience was a lot of fun with so many amenities included! The proposed "all inclusive" package really did offer all of the essentials for a phenomenal trip including food, drink tickets, entertainment, and lodging. I cannot wait to travel with Royal Caribbean again!
Royal Caribbean was a lot of fun the last time I went on a cruise with them. There was plenty to do, and the public areas of the ship were clean and well-maintained. I don't like the strict dinner times, I wish there were an in-between option instead of only the two.
I've been on several cruises . I am in my 20s so I like the ships that give us a ton of activities don't really like to much down time. Royal Caribbean does cater to your needs but it also gives you lots if time to just lounge better for relaxers not activity seekers
I haven't actually been on a royal cruise, but have friends that have that have said it's the best cruise line they have used. We are planning a trip next year and so far, this is what we are planning
I LOVE Royal Caribbean! I went on the Allure right when it came out, I am going on the Oasis in January and I have been on about 6 others with them! The food is great, the ships are clean, and the crew are great! They are also very affordable! Always happy sailing with RC!
My family and I took their Mexico cruise several years back and had a wonderful time. Everyone was kind and courteous, the excursions were well planned, and our stay was incredibly comfortable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos