Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on 5 cruises with royal Caribbean and have loved every one of them. They are the best cruise line by far.
The best cruise I had ever went on! Totally fell in love with Royan Caribean and will continue traveling with them.
Great guidelines! We've taken multiple cruises with RC. Always been impressed from food to tours they do it best
I love going to cruise trips 🚢 I enjoy them very much royal Caribbean has been so good to us I enjoy every moment
Amazing week of my life my kids love it the staff were very friendly and it was just the best vacation of my life
Best cruise line ever! I have tried a few others however this was the most accommodating affordable cruise line.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are perfect for all ages. There is something for everyone to do on and off the ship
Best cruise I have ever had with my significant other and our children they love the whole sea feel aspect of it
Have no other cruise line to compare it to but the food was decent at best, staff made up for it in friendliness.
I would love to go on this one day I've hear great things about it and a lot of things to do and also very clean
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos