BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Evelyn L.
Tucson, AZ
Royal Caribbean will a great cruise line it you're vacationing without any children! You won't get the rowdiness of a bunch of children on board. The staff is amazing and always addresses you by your name to make sure you feel at home!
Valen G.
LOVE IT! To me, the best line out there. The costumer service is great, the cruises are amazing! Is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. They need to come up with more promotions but I love this line. Totally recommend it.
Shakkar M.
Cypress, TX
Royal Caribbean takes you aboard some of the most scenic coasts of Europe and is a nice way to relax and unwind for a week. The themed dinners are pretty awesome as well!
Courtney G.
Lewisville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have cruised on Royal Caribbean one time. The ship was absolutely beautiful. However, I am use to Carnival cruises and Royal Caribbean did not offer as much fun, free activities. It was a lot older crowd and a lot more families.
Noelia T.
san antonio, TX
I loved Royal Caribbean and have cruised 2 times in the last 10 years. Compared to Carnival they are a lot more high end in terms of their food and entertainment (better entertainers). I would definitely cruise again in the future.
Nicole H.
One of our favorite experiences. The quality of the food, rooms and entertainment was top of the line. We would go more often if our budget would allow. Our kids had a blast too. Every excursion was a memory we will never forget.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
Amazing experience! Best cruise line ever! Everything included except drinks and excursions! So much fun seriously you all need to go. I felt like a movie star it was great.
Alison M.
I love Royal Caribbean! only giving it 4 stars because in the past I didn't like having a set meal time. but now they've made it more free style with all the restaurants
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a really good time on my Royal Caribbean cruise. We booked when they were having a buy one get one half off, which is a pretty good deal. I would definitely go again.
Nikita C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Royal Caribbean cruises are nice. They are reasonably priced and you can find good deals! There is lots to do on the ship so you won't get bored. There was good food and fun for everyone! It's a good idea for a trip for a large group!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.