Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
So much fun in the sun that you won't know what to do with yourself. They treat you like royalty and everything you need is on board
I love taking cruses this line has never disappointed me the app they have works very well and everything on the ship was wonderful.
I had the best experience on a Royal Caribbean cruise! The food is amazing and there are endless options of things to do on the ship.
This cruise was amazing! The staff were all wonderful and took great care of us. There was so much to do and see and so easy to relax
I live royal Caribbean, it was my first time on a cruise and I would definitely do it again. The hospitality was everything plus more
These cruise lines are awesome. They treat you very well and respected. Your room is large and comfortable and make you feel at home.
Definitely one of my favorite cruise lines! I love the food and activities. It is a scheduled seating time but it's totally worth it.
Can't wait to go back on another cruise. Royal Caribbean is outstanding. The food is great and the rooms are nice with a great price
Best cruise line ever. I had the most amazing time on this cruise, Great food, great music, great shows AND they have all new ships.
I love royal carribean! The staff is always very friendly and help with whatever they can! Comfortable staterooms and delicious food!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos