BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Long Beach , CA
My husband and his family are cruise junkies! My daughter went on a Royal Carribean cruise with them and she absolutely loved it! She can't wait for her next trip on a cruise ship!
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Went on a RC cruise for my honeymoon. I had a great experience with friendly staff, good food, and overall a wonderful vacation. Based on my interaction with other guests it seems like there are a lot of happy "frequent fliers" on this cruiseline.
ana o.
The best company ever ! I love this cruise line , they are the best in all senses! None bad , all is good with Royal Caribean . My vacations always including this company
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Excellent service, excellent food, the shows were appropriate for almost any age and the whole experience was great. Definitely my first choice if I go on another cruise some day!
Angela H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This was the first cruise I went on and it did not disappoint! I had a great time on it. They staff was friendly, food was tasty and they had lots of activities on board so there was never a dull moment. I would definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite moderately-priced cruise lines. It's comparable to Norwegian Cruise Line in terms of quality of experience, but is more family-friendly.
Christy B.
Katy, TX
We have take several Royal Caribbean cruises. They are a leaps and bounds better than their lower priced competitor. The phone is a amazing and the service is impeccable.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
Love love love! They have such great perks and amenities on their cruises. It's so relaxing and the food/drinks are fantastic! They do tend to run on the pricey side though.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.

The bags are always high quality and there is always the perfect Louis V to match your outfit; The brand that I like, excellent details and accessories, leather products and the nice touch to the bag and very luxurious as well.
Samantha M.
Woodbury, NJ
Was my 3rd cruise in less than a year. Staff was amazing but food and entertainment hours could have been better. I'm a night owl and I always felt rushed to get to bed by 10.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.