4.66 / 5 based on 6,422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. Their ships are top quality and the staff is friendly. The food is wonderful and there are activities to entertain guests of all ages that aren't cheesy. The rooms are spacious and you almost forget you are on a cruise boat.
I did a 7 night cruise at the Allure of the Seas. The Cruise is so big and beautiful! Activities on board for everyone, the shows were amazing. They have variety of excursions for each port of visit. The food was great and everything was very organize and clean
best cruise line i have ever been on! Although they are strict about boarding and leaving time, they however waiting for my family when they were rushing back to the boat and still let them on!
I would absolutely love to travel here!! My hubby and I would absolutely love it! ! Very romantic and relaxing! ! Has anyone ever been here? How was your experience? Was it worth the travel? :)
I have been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises and loved every second. The customer service on the ships really makes you feel taken care of. I recommend them to everyone I know considering cruising. Even if you are hesitant once you take a cruise you will be hooked.
We cruised to Alaska on Royal Caribbean and we loved it. They are a great cruise line with great service, rooms, food and decor. They are one of our favorite cruise lines. Highly recommended!
I have taken 3 cruises on Royal Carribean and always had a great time. The ships are beautiful, the entertainment is fantastic and the food is amazing. Something for everyone!!! We love the casino too!!! They shows were very good. We always love the bingo games!!
I went on the Allure of the Seas last year and I loved it! These ships a definitely more fun than carnival. What has me surprised and a little disappointed was that most places to eat are closed by 9pm. Sometimes you're having too much fun and forget to get ready for dinner; then once you shower and are ready to go, its like 10pm and your only option to eat is pizza.
I have a trip coming up this June with Royal Caribbean and I am looking forward to it. I hate how pricey this cruise line is in comparison to Carnival Cruise but I will see if it is worth it!
It was an awesome experience!! They have the best customer service. I've only cruised with them once but looking forward to doing it again. The best part was the customer service, not having to worry about anything, food was great too. We were extremely satisfied.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos