Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Not just the Caribbean, the Royal Caribbean! We cruised on Royal Caribbean's magnificent Allure of the Seas. The ship basically the destination. There were times I forgot I was even on a ship. It was like a resort on water! And yo get to hang with Shrek and the gang! Princess Fiona is the Godmother of this ship. Just a super fun ship and it's one of the largest in the world!
My husband and I went on a royal Caribbean cruise to the British Isles. It was amazing!! It is nice not to have to worry about where to stay every night and where to eat. Everything is taken care of. The service was amazing! The food was good, but not really amazing.
LOVE Royal Caribbean! Have been on numerous cruises with them and loved every one. Great food and amenities on board and entertainment. Love the staff!
Amazing!! The ships are wonderful, the food is awesome, the destinations are incredible, and the excursions are so fun!! I would recommend royal Caribbean to my friends and family for their next vacation!
I love this cruise line! They pay such great attention to detail and learn your likes and dislikes in such a short period of time. I've cruised with them twice and I absolutely love it. I've also cruised with Disney before and I feel Royal is pretty close in comparison, though much less expensive and not as much for kids. If you have young children, I wouldn't recommend Royal, as I feel it is more geared towards adults. The food is outstanding and there are always fun activities and excursions available, even on a short 3-day cruise. I would also recommend travel on their larger ships because you don't feel as much swaying when the seas are rough.
I am an advid Cruise goer and Royal Caribbean is awesome. Their ships are always top notch and their staff goes above and beyond for you. They are always up on the trends and have the latest technology on their ships. It is always a great time when you sail with them
Love it. Best cruise line. Getting to be too expensive. Costumer service usually amazing. The newest ship had crummy service though.
My family took a 7 night cruise and LOVED it! Customer service on our ship was top notch. My favorite part was the variety of entertainment they offered. Our family of 15 (all age ranges) had fun the entire time!
Great service. Loads of fun. Everyone is so nice. I wish they provided wifi for everyone instead of having to pay.
Very peaceful trip with the family. We're good members now I think. Too cruise pick still when looking for a getaway
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos