4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I like Royal Caribbean a lot. The food is very good. I went to Mexico and Belize. I Love cruising so I do not have complaints really as long as I can relax I am happy.
I've been on three Royal Caribbean Cruises and loved every second of it. The staff was kind, the food was delicious, and the whole ship felt clean and well-maintained.
I was married aboard Royal Caribbean in 2004. They are are a family favorite. Planning to take my kids on their first cruise December 2017. Keep the tradition going :)
I have cruised with RC various times and loved every single cruise. They're very family friendly and my toddler love the nursery and H2O zone (splash zone) on their ships.
Ive never been on a cruise but i tried to book with them for a cruise to the Bahamas with my friends and until we all went to pay it didn't warn us we had to have someone at least 25 years old with us even though were all 21....
Love royal caribbean. We've been on several of their cruises and ships. We always have great service and a great time. We will return on many more cruises in the future.
I LOVE the Caribbean cruise because it is the most relaxing getaway you can ever get and the view and places you go are just breathtaking I absolutely would recommend
More on the expensive side but definitely worth it! Ships sail from all the ports around me and to lots of places so we're able to change up the places we cruise to!
This cruise line offers luxury at an affordable price for everyone. They have beautiful ships filled with wonderful restaurants and bars and fun activities for everyone
They always treat me well this was the first cruise line I ever used & had the best time. Food was great & they had so many activities . I feel like going on a cruise now !
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos