Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,196 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I haven't been on a cruise yet, but many friends I know have and they love it. I can't wait till I book my own trip.
The food and people on these cruises treat u like your at home! I have been on two and looking forward to many more.
I loved my Caribbean cruise. Mostly young adult, not to many kids. Food was great. Hoping to do it next summer again.
Been on Three Royal Caribbean Cruises and i love the quality of the food, customer service and value of our purchase.
Nice and great cruise line so relaxing lots of activities all of the shows the rooms are nice and the people so nices
Great customer service!!! Friendly staff, easy to accommodate their guests!! I always enjoy the total experience!!
I went on Independence of the seas and it was the best vacations Ive taken. Definitely recommend checking them out.
I have been on Royal a multitude of times and it is always great. The new ships are insanely cool and interesting.
In my cruising experience, royal Caribbean exceeds the other cruise lines! I will definitely cruise wih them again!
I love this airline! They are always fast friendly and happy! I will continue to use this everytime I travel!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos