4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is probably one of the best cruise lines I've ever been on they cater to their people my most favorite part is the relaxation and how they tend to your needs I'm very satisfied with the customer service every time that I go on a cruise with Royal Caribbean
The experience was a lot of fun with so many amenities included! The proposed "all inclusive" package really did offer all of the essentials for a phenomenal trip including food, drink tickets, entertainment, and lodging. I cannot wait to travel with Royal Caribbean again!
I absolutely love this cruise line. The staff was amazing, the food was fantastic, and the ship was beautiful!! I went to a few shows also and they were wonderful. It was very affordable and our accommodations were so nice. I will definitely travel on this cruise line again!
I have been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean and I must say that they make you feel like royalty! The service is superb, the food is great, and the entertainment is like no other. So great that you don't need to get off the boat (although I highly recommend that)!
It was an awesome experience!! They have the best customer service. I've only cruised with them once but looking forward to doing it again. The best part was the customer service, not having to worry about anything, food was great too. We were extremely satisfied.
It has great parity of cruises
I love their attention and the service they provide to users
I recommend them
I have been on (4) seven night Royal Caribbean cruises. Most recently we went on the Allure of the Seas in 2013! The ships are amazing and staff are fabulous. Food is better than their competitor cruise lines and entertainment exceeds met expectations each time
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. Their ships are top quality and the staff is friendly. The food is wonderful and there are activities to entertain guests of all ages that aren't cheesy. The rooms are spacious and you almost forget you are on a cruise boat.
I went on the Allure of the Seas last year and I loved it! These ships a definitely more fun than carnival. What has me surprised and a little disappointed was that most places to eat are closed by 9pm. Sometimes you're having too much fun and forget to get ready for dinner; then once you shower and are ready to go, its like 10pm and your only option to eat is pizza.
best cruise line i have ever been on! Although they are strict about boarding and leaving time, they however waiting for my family when they were rushing back to the boat and still let them on!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos