4.65 / 5 based on 5,476 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on the Allure of the Seas and it was truly an amazing ship. You don't even have to deboard at the ports, that's how awesome it was. We were blown away by every aspect.
This is definitely one of my bucket list, must have, dreams you name it. I'm always following them and just to look at the pictures and everything they have to offer oh my.
Before kids we traveled A LOT. We took advantage of cruising because we were able to see a lot of places for not a ton of money & also have amazing accommodations & food
The best trip of my entire life! We went on a huge family vacation for a week! I ended up making a whole new set of friends ad really enjoyed the food. The pool was also a wonderful place to hang out during the day for all ages. We are planning on taking another one this year
The food is good but room service took forever to get once ordered. The adult beverages can get expensive if you are not watching what you are spending. But over all it was a pleasure to be onboard m. I would cruise with them again.
I've been on three Royal Caribbean Cruises and loved every second of it. The staff was kind, the food was delicious, and the whole ship felt clean and well-maintained.
Ive never been on a cruise but i tried to book with them for a cruise to the Bahamas with my friends and until we all went to pay it didn't warn us we had to have someone at least 25 years old with us even though were all 21....
Royal Carribean one of the best cruise lines I've been on. From the moment you step foot on the ship to your return you are ensured the time of your life for all ages
I was married aboard Royal Caribbean in 2004. They are are a family favorite. Planning to take my kids on their first cruise December 2017. Keep the tradition going :)
I have cruised with RC various times and loved every single cruise. They're very family friendly and my toddler love the nursery and H2O zone (splash zone) on their ships.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos