Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,187 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing food, staff and service. We love cruising with them because of the amazing service
Ok so I've been going on cruises with my family since I was young. We used to absolutely love cruises, they were our favorite trips because everything like food, drinks, and even entertainment was always taken care of. However, as another family cruise trip approaches we have realized how much prices have risen making it harder for us to go on them. They have raised prices on soda and alcohol. Not everything is included anymore and Royal Carribbean is making everything an add on that you have to pay for. While I still love Royal Carribbean cruiselines and that wonderful trips we've had on them the prices are making it a lot harder for average families to enjoy.
Wonderful vacation! Everything was all taken care of and it was a stress free week. Meals were delicious and excursions were easy to book off of the ship. Great shows at night and plenty to do just on the ship. Always found something new when exploring.
We love Royal Caribbean. We have cruised at least once every year since 2008 And are now Diamond. We have cruised other lines, but always come back to RCCL and many times have regretted going on another line
Such a great cruise line! The staff is accommodating and usually make really great stops. Wait for sales to get the best deals.
This ship line is so fun! I had a blast on the cruise I went on to the Cayman Islands! Loved it!
You get what you pay for... I prefer other cruise lines over Royal Caribbean especially when traveling with my children, I've experienced too much over serving (so over drinking) on RC's cruises, plus some of the ports aren't super appealing. the Cruise itself is typically very enjoyable though.
The cruise I went on with Royal Caribbean was fine. The food was decent, and the events they had planned on the cruise were what I have found on other cruise lines as well. All in all I wasn't disappointed, however I also wasn't blown away with the different things we did.
I love the service they provide at royal Caribbean. They make each guest feel special. The boats are always clean with plenty of activities. The only con is it's pricier then other cruises. I am going this January on royal oasis and am very excited!
My husband and I had such a wonderful experience. Onboarding and exiting was a breeze. Tons of things to do on board, great food. We will definitely be back.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos