4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Was my 3rd cruise in less than a year. Staff was amazing but food and entertainment hours could have been better. I'm a night owl and I always felt rushed to get to bed by 10.
I have cruised Royal Caribbean twice now. I am a RC fan for life now. They offer an unlimited drink package that essentially turns your cruise into an all inclusive! I love it!!
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite moderately-priced cruise lines. It's comparable to Norwegian Cruise Line in terms of quality of experience, but is more family-friendly.
I had so much fun on this cruise! I ate until I was stuffed...and then stuffed myself again. I had nonstop entertainment available at my fingertips 24/7. The staff went above and beyond to cater to me and my needs. Great price too!
Very nice cruise line. Can get online and get some excellent last minute deals and see all kinds of different places. My next vacation will be a cruise on the royal Caribbean
Very good solid cruise line. Love Quantum of the Seas, Oasis and Allure. Great itineraries, good food, excellent entertainment with first class service and new innovative ideas.
We have take several Royal Caribbean cruises. They are a leaps and bounds better than their lower priced competitor. The phone is a amazing and the service is impeccable.
Royal Caribbean is nicer than Carnival. It's pricey but you get what you pay for- outstanding service! Endless activities onboard. Any cruise shorter than 7 nights is a tease.
I sailed to Europe and it was an experience of a lifetime. You get a lot for your money and get to visit several counties. The service on Royal Carribean is exceptional!!1
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. I've been on Noreigen, Princess Cruises, Disney. Royal Caribbean cruises are very clean, friendly staff, entertainment on board, etc. I highly recommend then even if its just a weekend getaway.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos