Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,195 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line so much that I'm planning on joining the crew! Can't wait to be a part of something so great
The royal Caribbean was an unforgettable experience for me that won't be the last time I would be there it was great
El royal Es uno de Los cruceros más famosos en el Caribe me encanta porque tienes todo ahí y el relajo es extremo 🙌🏽
Amazing experience on Royal Caribbean. I would definitely travel with them again for my next cruise! Highly recommend
Los mejores cruceros no los cambiaría por nada excelente atención entretenimiento y diversión con grandes promociones
It was nice and luxurious I enjoyed myself thuroughly. It was very accommodating and i had a nice trip. It was great
Clean and fun! So many activities while at sea and amazing opportunities for adults and children to meet new people.
Amazing ships! Wonderful staff, and lots to do on board! Highly recommend Royal Caribbean over any other cruise line.
Great cruise line! We always cruise with them, and have never been disappointed! Great cruise at an affordable price!
Good price , nice places to go , amazing time s , good food , good servicies, plan to go again with friend and family
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos