Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I live royal Caribbean, it was my first time on a cruise and I would definitely do it again. The hospitality was everything plus more
So much fun!!! We went to Cancun... it was a great deal, lots of fun... so much food I probably gained 15 pounds! Awesome experience!
Definitely one of my favorite cruise lines! I love the food and activities. It is a scheduled seating time but it's totally worth it.
So much fun in the sun that you won't know what to do with yourself. They treat you like royalty and everything you need is on board
I had the best experience on a Royal Caribbean cruise! The food is amazing and there are endless options of things to do on the ship.
This is a great cruise especially for families. They have lots of activities to do on their ships. To top it off the food is amazing!
Wonderful cruise line! We cruise very often. Diamond members. Love all the ships and everything they offer. Something for everyone.
It was one of the best cruise that I did ... the food it was good the service on the board excellent ... so for me it is yes royal
Lovvvveedddd our experience on the ship, cabins and bathrooms are extremely small but I think that's pretty normal for cruise lines
They kept everything so clean, all of the staff were beyond nice, my trip was all over amazing, except my unmanageable seasickness!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos